Nike Retro Website/Store/Outlet Reports for Nov 2007!

Another update for Houston NTers - went to the Ross at Gulfgate Mall today & looked around. To my surprise, I wasfinally able to cop a pair in my sz. 14 I've been looking all around for. Not as comfy as I thought they would be, but then again, I was spoiled by theStrengths. Seems like they'll do good for the courts though. Anyways, this is what they had as of when I left

ZK1 - White/Grey (Shark Fin) - 2 sz. 11.5; 1 sz. 13; 2 sz. 14
Grey/Caro (MPLS) - 2 sz. 11.5
Blk/Purple (BlackOut) - 1 sz. 7; 1 sz. 8

All colors - $29.99.

Also, we started our Black Friday sales at Champs today already. $2.99 Tall tees, $5 basic & striped polos, $10 pullover & $15 full-zip reversiblehoodys. Men's clearance footwear at $29.99-39.99 and women's & kids clearance footwear at $19.99. Some guys with smaller feet may want to lookout for the women's Retro V's in the white/carolina/red colorway. We still had large sizes & at $20 a nice cop.

Forgot to add that there's a bunch of stuff that got marked down at Champs to $69. Off the top of my head, Iremember

All colors of the Jeter Vital
Shox Spotlight
AM 180 Trainers
All colors of the TL3's and TL 2.5's
All Megabounce+
White/Black, White/White, and White/Red Air Max Phoenix
Brown/Volt AM 90's

Also all casual/dress shoes marked down to $39.99

289389812.jpg

http://www.flightclub.com/p.php?fc=ny&c=aj&sc=spizike&i=010612size 9 pnly

Originally Posted by d e beatup

Forgot to add that there's a bunch of stuff that got marked down at Champs to $69. Off the top of my head, I remember

All colors of the Jeter Vital
Shox Spotlight
AM 180 Trainers
All colors of the TL3's and TL 2.5's
All Megabounce+
White/Black, White/White, and White/Red Air Max Phoenix
Brown/Volt AM 90's

Also all casual/dress shoes marked down to $39.99
Do you know if Footlocker and Eastbay are going to have 40% off like last year??

Originally Posted by d e beatup

Another update for Houston NTers - went to the Ross at Gulfgate Mall today & looked around. To my surprise, I was finally able to cop a pair in my sz. 14 I've been looking all around for. Not as comfy as I thought they would be, but then again, I was spoiled by the Strengths. Seems like they'll do good for the courts though. Anyways, this is what they had as of when I left

ZK1 - White/Grey (Shark Fin) - 2 sz. 11.5; 1 sz. 13; 2 sz. 14
Grey/Caro (MPLS) - 2 sz. 11.5
Blk/Purple (BlackOut) - 1 sz. 7; 1 sz. 8

All colors - $29.99.

Also, we started our Black Friday sales at Champs today already. $2.99 Tall tees, $5 basic & striped polos, $10 pullover & $15 full-zip reversible hoodys. Men's clearance footwear at $29.99-39.99 and women's & kids clearance footwear at $19.99. Some guys with smaller feet may want to look out for the women's Retro V's in the white/carolina/red colorway. We still had large sizes & at $20 a nice cop.
Damn my Ross never got the blackouts.Want those badly. Got the sharks and MPLS from there already. Gonna check Ross again soon or just get them offEastbay.

Camarillo Premium Outlets
740 E. Ventura Boulevard
Camarillo, CA 93010

Nothing much here at all but here is the update

FSR up to size 13. 59.99

FSR up to SZ. 13 $89.99

FSR up to SZ. 15 $79.99

FSR up to SZ. 15 $49.99

FSR up to SZ 13. Mids $79.99 Lows $74.99

FSR up to SZ.16 $79.99

FSR up to SZ 12 $79.99

FSR up to SZ 16 $69.99

They had the olive V leather jacket for 129. MSRP was 400. They had some jordan T's for 7.99. They were getting ready for the black friday sale. They hadsome premium af1's in womens. Might want to take your girl.

I talked to a manager at Foot Locker today. There will NOT be a 40% off sale on Black Friday. Apparently Foot Locker decided not to have a special sale thisyear because they figured that people would buy the shoes at whatever price anyways.

Wow hope that's not true. But if it is, Footlocker is dumb because every store will be crowded and having huge sales and they don't want to makebusiness. I doubt people will still buy the shoes regular price. Man, when is the next F&F? Will eastbay still have the 40%?

Originally Posted by SW00SHnSTRIPES

I talked to a manager at Foot Locker today. There will NOT be a 40% off sale on Black Friday. Apparently Foot Locker decided not to have a special sale this year because they figured that people would buy the shoes at whatever price anyways.

thanks for the update swoosh. In regards to that they told you, haha what a crock! is that why they had so many F&F within a short period? they need themoney as much as they can get.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by kobehead

Wow hope that's not true. But if it is, Footlocker is dumb because every store will be crowded and having huge sales and they don't want to make business. I doubt people will still buy the shoes regular price. Man, when is the next F&F? Will eastbay still have the 40%?

I dunno man; still time to find something out. Remember that everytime there's a Emp. App. or a F&F we know like aweek in advance of the managers themselves. FTL, inc. as a whole may not do anything, but there's still time for Champs as its own division to add more totheir clearance stuff. If anything is planned, I'll update tonight. And I'm putting a strong emphasis (based purely on my own hunch) that nextweekend something is going down, either a 50% or a F&F, so it may be that they're trying to save their thunder for when they can reel in more customersvisiting on purpose & not just because of B.Friday.
Also, anyone know if Ross's is having any specials? I wanna go back & get another pair or ZK1's,lol.

d e beatup wrote:

Also, we started our Black Friday sales at Champs today already. $2.99 Tall tees, $5 basic & striped polos, $10 pullover & $15 full-zip reversible hoodys. Men's clearance footwear at $29.99-39.99 and women's & kids clearance footwear at $19.99. Some guys with smaller feet may want to look out for the women's Retro V's in the white/carolina/red colorway. We still had large sizes & at $20 a nice cop.

A friend of mine called our local Champs, they told her the Women's V's were marked at $99.99. Is the markdown based on location or should the price bereflected in the system??

Which ones exactly? how much and fsr?

They dont have anymore wmns retro V white blue low? What about retro XIV white/pink wmns low?

so what exactly is happening for the black friday sale at the outlets?
nerd.gif

the tweed footscape had mark dowm to 29.99 and alone with few others AF 25 mark down to 49.99

i only remember they still got about 3 pairs of sz 11 and at least 5 pair of sz 9 and they still have ton of sz 8 and 7 etc...

Back
Top Bottom