Nike Return Policy

Anyone know if Nike store will refund a unworn/unwashed sneaker purchased over 3 years ago?

It is not stated on their website, only 60+ days but is there a cap?

thanks.

So the sales associate at Niketown says its 2 years from manufacturing date... anyone can confirm?
Think its YMMV.

Anyone know if Nike store will refund a unworn/unwashed sneaker purchased over 3 years ago?

It is not stated on their website, only 60+ days but is there a cap?

thanks.

I would imagine that if someone were nice enough to do that return for you, you would get the current price they have for the product in the system. With that in mind, it would likely not be worth it, as it would be super low clearance.

Idk but I just returned my foams Carolina blue/ blacks... I got them when they first dropped and did my return last week... after they received it ... took like 3 days to refund my cc... I think the guy told that they just have to be unworn still brand new.... thinking bout sending my gone fishing’s back too

Idk but I just returned my foams Carolina blue/ blacks... I got them when they first dropped and did my return last week... after they received it ... took like 3 days to refund my cc... I think the guy told that they just have to be unworn still brand new.... thinking bout sending my gone fishing’s back too

Yea I think it depends on the sales associate. The 2 years should be for warranty.

Back
Top Bottom