Nike Roshe Run ID Thread Hitting NDC 4/8 Confirmed Price $110/$120(Premium)

# of Roshes you plan to ID?

• 1-2

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3-5

• 7+

• Total voters
Nike Roshe Run will hit NikeID April 8th

View media item 352570
View media item 352601
View media item 352602
View media item 352604

Price & Options

April 8th - $115 - volt and light lavender purple uppers - white and light grey soles (all the color info atm, also note Nike likes to change iD dates a lot but this is current

I've posted numerous times that the roshe hits ID April 8. Is no one believing me? $110 price point and for premium nrg$120

Colored soles will be available. Not sure how many colors though. I've seen white, grey and a violet

Last edited:
2 ID Rosherun pairs for me and that's it. I hope 
laugh.gif

Most IDs always have that black bottom option, damn all the possibilities I can do with black bottoms :nthat:

what we know: April 8th - $115 - volt and light lavender purple uppers - white and light grey soles.

i plan on ordering at least 2 pairs first day, maybe even more if they get the options right :pimp:

Last edited:
I'm interested in seeing some of the suede options since I wasn't a big fan of the Asian suede premiums that released. I wonder what the difference between the two suede options ($110 vs $130) will be too.

Nike can just take all my money now :pimp: :smh:

Exactly right. Oh man, as long as OG mesh is available in all sorts of shades.....mmmmm. :D I'm going to have to make something real pretty since I managed to resist the canvas City pack by some will power I did not know I possessed. That'll be gone as soon as this pops up...I'm such a sucker. :smh:

Hoping i can make a black upper with orange sole (GO GIANTS) and black upper with mint sole if colors are available. Can't wait to check color options and mess around with them. 

Last edited:
Hoping i can make a black upper with orange sole (GO GIANTS) and black upper with mint sole if colors are available. Can't wait to check color options and mess around with them. 

if there are colored soles like i'm hoping for, i'm going to be making many all black pairs with colored soles, just like Sirens :smokin

Last edited:
i see you didn't bother to include any of my information :lol: :smh:

April 8th - $115 - volt and light lavender purple uppers - white and light grey soles (all the color info atm, also note Nike likes to change iD dates a lot but this is current)

i plan on ordering at least 2 pairs first day, maybe even more if they get the options right :pimp:

115? Weren't the kd's that much on Id last year and the IV's were $95, Nike really know how to feed off hype.

Back
Top Bottom