Nike Roshe Run Retro

The Nike Roshe Run is set to return this fall.

Nine colors to be released, according to this one.

captain-america-old-man.gif

I had the sky blue with the cloud print . Man I loved those . So damn comfortable too

Hmm... I'm not sure how this is gonna work. That black/white one is already a women's one that's sitting on NDC - https://www.nike.com/t/roshe-one-womens-shoe-ol9k1O/844994-002

I did see the red and the olive colorways at the Nike Vacaville outlet this past weekend.

I honestly think these will not survive in today's time. It desperately needs a cushioning upgrade in order to be much more considerable. The Free Run 2 was a wildly popular shoe back in 2012 and when that retro came out a few years back, nobody got to them until they were dirt cheap.

we byke.

they'll pay some big influencers and take back the wave from nazdidas

lol wonder what retail will be. Its not going to be $90 or whatever it was before.

"Roshe Run Retro QS 2023" alone will probably bring it to $110

Was surprised to see these at a nike store this past weekend and tried on black/sail for nostalgia's sake. Felt pretty good but didn't see a fit given my rotation.

May get iguana's though... will wait it out.

Shout out to the original Roshe crew that copped from Nordstrom's Rack.

Got basically all mine from there.

Id cop one pair just for the nostalgia. i hated how you could see your toe knuckles through the material though. :lol: Hope they do the mango colorway or whatever it was called. :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom