Nike RSVP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Extremely frustrated with the standard sit at your computer two windows open tweet within 10 seconds method.  Especially since I've had no luck and live half a mile from the Gtown Nike Store.  If anyone can offer any help, program, hookup etc. I'd be seriously in your debt as I really want to cop some of these ASG releases tomorrow/this week.

Any help or even pointing in the right direction is much appreciated.

indifferent.gif

mean.gif

I guess this thread won't be helpful to anyone. If someone can actually help please pm me. Thanks.

No luck today. Going to get back to my nerdy roots and learn coding in the twitter API to create my own auto RSVP application. In the mean time I'll line up for the ray guns Saturday morning.

well well well isnt it your lucky day. im selling these for retail. pm me ur paypal. i only accept gift payments tho cuz we both on NT and we can trust eachotherr

Reminds me of ticket master. Overloaded servers, bad experience and customers pay a fee for the pleasure.

I'm giving the first 20 people access to my program. I've been a LONG time member of niketalk and Nike Park before that, but with the new setup my post count is gone.

Here are the instructions.

1. Click this link: http://quickfire.wobbals.com:5000/
2. Connect your twitter account. I will send the DM out on behalf of your own twitter account, that way you know whether or not you got it. I don't send emails or confirmations. If you got it, you got it. If not, hit me and I'll get you in on the next release.
3. Fill out your details and what store you want to walk in to and get your kicks with no hassle.
4. MAKE SURE YOU FOLLOW THE NIKE TOWN ACCOUNT ON TWITTER. The app can't do everything itself...

I can't guarantee that you will get an RSVP, I can only guarantee that it is not humanly possible to RSVP in the speed that I can do it for you and well, im doing this for free. Feel free to ask me any questions. :smokin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom