* NIKE RUNNING - 2008 Releases *

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by mhsrunner09

Zoom Victory is on Eastbay for anyone who is interested.

Unfortunately, you cannot order it yet. I tried to and got this message:

There has been an error in processing this order.
The Error Message is:

Do not Sell Before Date

I talked to a guy in customer service and he said both systems had a block to keep people from ordering them before July. They are getting quite a few though,so no worries.

I just got back from the mall. As I was coming down the stairs I saw a guy rocking the White/Black/Volt Zoom Victories. I stopped him to chat and this is whatI found out. He is a nike rep and that is why he has a pair. He said they were very comfortable and stable but he hasn't had a chance to run in them. Theywill drop in July and he gave me the name of a couple of local shops that will have them. Pretty cool I thought.

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

1063538fe326b3f449882dacfc9e5c1adc641b4.jpg

That is a SICK colorway!

Just picked mine up from the post office. They look good in person too!

^ how much did you pay total shipped?

if you dont mind giving me a review when you run in them, id appreciated

or anyone who has run in the free everyday+

Originally Posted by knuckles2k5

^ how much did you pay total shipped?

if you dont mind giving me a review when you run in them, id appreciated

or anyone who has run in the free everyday+

I paid $119 shipped from Taiwan. List is $92 and shipping is usually $30 or so, so not too bad.

I haven't run in these just yet but I have taken a jog in my white/silver/black pair. Not too bad at all. These are my first Frees so I am not sure whatto compare them too. I usually run in in Asics Kinsei II, Mizuno Wave Creation VI, or my Vomero+ 3s.

Originally Posted by HMack007

Finishline has two colors of the Victory with "flywire" technology.

You sure? I know Eastbay has them but you can't order them yet. I can't find them on finishline.com or did you see them in a store?

Saw em in the store. Held them in my hands. Finishline in Columbia Mall

Any chance you could pick me up a pair of the Black/White/Volts in an 11?

Nevermind. I just went by my local FNL and had them check and sure enough they had them in the back so I got a pair. Hopefully they won't get in trouble bcthese def weren't supposed to go on sale before July 1.

Wow, these Zoom Victories are nice. Very nice construction. Solid colorway and the fit is great. Just enough room int he toe box, very light weight and greatsupport. I will try and take a run in these romorrow and report back.

Jeff

How tall are you and how much do you weigh? I'm 5'10 and a cut 180 but I don't think they will offer enough support for me.

Jeff

How tall are you and how much do you weigh? I'm 5'10 and a cut 180 but I don't think they will offer enough support for me.

I am 5'11" and range between 170-190 (closer to 190 right now with the bar coming up). I rotate which shoes I run in depending on how far I amrunning that day. I use Asics Gel-Kinsei 2, Nike Vomero 3, and Mizuno Wave Rider 6s. I will probably add these and the new Free Everydays into myrotation.

Damn, you're pretty much my build too. I heard the Vomero 3's are pretty much the best REAL running shoe that Nike is putting out. I wanted to getproperly fitted at finishline (because I don't know anything about my arch, supine, prone, gait, all that foot position crap etc. I just run. Fast.) andthey couldn't help me! Oh well, Charm City Run it is.

Damn, you're pretty much my build too. I heard the Vomero 3's are pretty much the best REAL running shoe that Nike is putting out. I wanted to get properly fitted at finishline (because I don't know anything about my arch, supine, prone, gait, all that foot position crap etc. I just run. Fast.) and they couldn't help me! Oh well, Charm City Run it is.

Finish Line employees dont know +*@% about fitting true running shoes. Go to a real running store and they will know what they are talking about. Whatcity are you in?

Damn, you're pretty much my build too. I heard the Vomero 3's are pretty much the best REAL running shoe that Nike is putting out. I wanted to get properly fitted at finishline (because I don't know anything about my arch, supine, prone, gait, all that foot position crap etc. I just run. Fast.) and they couldn't help me! Oh well, Charm City Run it is.

Finish Line employees dont know %!%# about fitting true running shoes. Go to a real running store and they will know what they are talking about. Whatcity are you in?

zoom victories are looking very nice.
zoom limitless look pretty nice too.
-need to try those on today...
skylon 2 i'm still on the fence about.
-i still prefer the original look. looked a lot sleeker...
-guess i got to test it out tho

Jeff

You gettin any serious miles in your zoom victories yet?

Not yet. I have been busy with some other things. I took about a mile and a half jog with them the day after I got them. Very nice. The support is justas good as every one said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom