Nike Running Fall 2009 - Moto, Lunar, Free, Pegasus, Vomero

Great catch! I am really liking the Lunarglide as well as the Free 5.

435002201_dvB2i-S.jpg

435002193_tWoKr-S.jpg

These Motos look like a Livestrong release:

435002192_Vuacb-S.jpg

Wow, the Vomero 4s are the least different from the shoe they are replacing of any Nike line I have ever seen. As a huge fan of the Vomero and 3, those arepretty disappoiting.

Yeah the new Vomero design can hardly be called new. It looks almost exactly like the current Vomero 3. Hopefully it feels similar. I love my Vomero 3's.

^totally agree.

Nike really didn't attempt anything new with the Vomero or the Pegasus update.

The lunarglides remind me of the zoom rs released last year but maybe that's just the colorway.
nike-air-zoom-rs.jpg

435002201_dvB2i-S.jpg

Although I am really glad to see the update for the Free 5.0, they needed one.

peace

Jonas

Originally Posted by Frank 7he T4nk

Yeah the new Vomero design can hardly be called new. It looks almost exactly like the current Vomero 3. Hopefully it feels similar. I love my Vomero 3's.
and what the hell is up with the women getting 6+ colorways of the Vomero 3 and the guys only 4

Those lunarglides look sweet and I'm a huge fan of the lunar foam. Consider them purchased upon release.

Wow, not feeling any of these much. Those Frees are hard to look at! And the Lunarfoam outsole looks like it has been downgraded to very unspecial. I guess theflare wasn't functionally ideal.

Originally Posted by jeffgdula

Wow, the Vomero 4s are the least different from the shoe they are replacing of any Nike line I have ever seen. As a huge fan of the Vomero and 3, those are pretty disappoiting.
my thoughts exactly. i love my 3s as well, and i might just have to restock on those... unless a new, exciting colorway of the 4 comes along. but these don't do it for me.

the lunarglides and motos look nice, though.

Back
Top Bottom