Nike Running Shoe Front Single Velcro Strap - Name?

Hey guys, my first post and I'm not sure if it's okay to post here but I remember seeing a shoe (I think this is the pair but not for women, I'm looking for the men version) similar to this in red/white/black. Really light weight and felt comfortable but I never bought them (Back around 2008? loool). I was shopping around for some shoes for running and the latest one didn't really feel the same so was wondering if even these still exist, anyone would know what their called?

Thank you

No that's not it but thanks for helping out :D

The heel side of the shoe was very low, like it barely covered the ankle area, very light and not a lot of material overall for the shoe if I recall.

And the velcro strap was at the very front of the shoe, for example where the Nike logo would be on your photo and mine, almost near the toes.

And the color scheme was actually like this, White/Black/Red/Neon yellowish green (the shoe didn't look like this tho, and it also did have laces but the velcro part was the interesting one being at the front of the shoe)

Based on the sole, definitely looks like something from the original Free line? Seems like only the women's colours had the double velcro straps (the white/silver in the picture and another silver/sky blue colour)

These ARE Nike Free 4.0, I have a pair. I believe they have been discontinued due to a design flaw on the heel....they almost always wear down too quickly. I have the black and red ones and they are the most comfortable lightweight trainer Ive owned. Good luck finding them....Im still looking!!!

Back
Top Bottom