Nike running shoe Identification?

Hi, I'm a new on this forum. I had bought a pair of these type of shoes back in like 2008 , and sold then some years ago and dont know the model number and what they're called. But I managed to find a pic of them on Google by searching "Nike shoes with inner sock" . But the site I found this pic still doesn't identify the name of them. If anyone can please Identify these shoes would be real cool. Bless you all who read this.

Attachments

• nike_running_shoes_with_two_inner_sock_to_change_1413012383_e60a2cc4.jpg
    nike_running_shoes_with_two_inner_sock_to_change_1413012383_e60a2cc4.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 25
Hi, I'm a new on this forum. I had bought a pair of these type of shoes back in like 2008 , and sold then some years ago and dont know the model number and what they're called. But I managed to find a pic of them on Google by searching "Nike shoes with inner sock" . But the site I found this pic still doesn't identify the name of them. If anyone can please Identify these shoes would be real cool. Bless you all who read this.
Nike Air Rejuven8

Don’t think that was a running shoe tho. It was more like after sports/recovery kind of shoe. Still have the pair that I made through Nike iD.

Yep you're right, they gave them to athletes for the 2008 Olympics too. Yea I had a pair of triple black ones. That I sold like 4 years ago to a friend . Should've kept them now you cant even find em brand new . They're going for super expensive on Ebay and that's just like the Olympic colorway. Wveythjng else is used.. I wonder if they're ever going to re release this shoe?

Actually, I was thinkin about pullin them out from the box for this summer recently since it’s still in DS condition. Hope they won’t crumble immediately tho. Don’t even remember whether that was the way Nike iD was selling em, but I somehow have 3 different colors of booties (all black, black/orange & all orange) for 1 sole in the same iD box....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom