Nike S.O.D. unis ( specifically oregon's) (paging menoforegon??)

I'll be all over 'em.
pimp.gif

Kind of on the same topic.....I hear Adidas is going to model a few NBA teams next year in their version of "S.O.D". My beloved Hornets being one ofthese teams. Anyone hear or see anything along these lines? Also, MenofOregon, does it piss you guys off when other companies pretty much steal concepts?Dri-fit=Play Dry, S.O.D.=Adidas crap......etc.

Just got word that Maryland cut their ties with Nike Basketball.......DAMN IT....Signed with Under Armour.

UA CURSED MY FOOTBALL TEAM NOW THE BASKETBALL TEAM IS GOING TO SUCK EVEN MORE!!!

jordanfreak23 wrote:
Kind of on the same topic.....I hear Adidas is going to model a few NBA teams next year in their version of "S.O.D". My beloved Hornets being one of these teams. Anyone hear or see anything along these lines? Also, MenofOregon, does it piss you guys off when other companies pretty much steal concepts? Dri-fit=Play Dry, S.O.D.=Adidas crap......etc.

It's really a matter of who secures the rights(patents, trademark, naming, etc.) first. Some things have been "in the works" for quite awhile, but the rights were not "secured" in a timely manner. I think we're more disappointed than anything else. Every competing company in anymarket will have their own version of something, with maybe a slight twist to differentiate and avoid legal problems.

Originally Posted by HMack007

Just got word that Maryland cut their ties with Nike Basketball.......DAMN IT....Signed with Under Armour.

UA CURSED MY FOOTBALL TEAM NOW THE BASKETBALL TEAM IS GOING TO SUCK EVEN MORE!!!

sick.gif
thats a@@....... oh well...... i guess ill be getting as much Nikemaryland stuff before its gone including the red pair.

UMD CUT TIES WITH NIKE? WTH?!?!?!?!?!

Both pair will be copped ASAP. Maryland always has had fresh Nike gear man. It feels just like Michigan leaving. But UNDER ARMOUR?
laugh.gif

Yeah apparently the entire athletic department is going UA. From what I've been told their next big thing is a basketball shoe. My source says that nextyear Maryland won't be doing Under Armour shoes because several of the players are very pro Nike/Jordan. The new UA basketball shoe will be in the2009-2010 season.

I'm so pissed. I really am NOT a fan of Under Armour. The football team had sick Nike gear. Maryland basketball always had sick Nike gear. And once in awhile they would get Jordan gear. I remember in 2002 after they won the national championship, they were given A LOT of custom gear based on the Air JordanXVII for the summer time. Some of the incoming guys thought they were going to be another JB school but that didn't work out.

So they're definitely going to be rocking Under Armour uni's but will be rocking Nike shoes? I guess I can deal with that for the time being.
laugh.gif

Only one season of UMD SOD gear.
frown.gif

I didn't know Oregon still shorts had white on the right leg, or is that his compression shorts? I got some of those coming in the mail

UA is trash to me.....I cant take them seriously at all.... and an UA basketball shoe??!..... i cant wait to see this a@@ in a hand-basket.

Back
Top Bottom