Nike Sabrina 1

Nike clearing out inventory with the current sale. Maybe we'll get lucky and see the Sabrina 1s in April or May instead of June or later. Wishful thinking...

Nike clearing out inventory with the current sale. Maybe we'll get lucky and see the Sabrina 1s in April or May instead of June or later. Wishful thinking...
once the wnba season starts, it’s on! and i’m sure we gonna see an liberty and aces final

They got Tatums coming out. They prob won't release Sabrinas early so they can get people to buy Tatums first lol.
Jordan versus Nike basketball release schedule and cadence tho. Unsure overall. Would love these quicker than august

Oh easily. Ain’t close IMO.. no bias against Ja it’s just the tech. The shape. Etc.
this is an overlooked aspect of collecting nowadays. i honestly expected more from the ja1 tech, when they announced the S1 i got straight zoom kobe vibes. interesting seeing how jA ripped that logo 😂

this is an overlooked aspect of collecting nowadays. i honestly expected more from the ja1 tech, when they announced the S1 i got straight zoom kobe vibes. interesting seeing how jA ripped that logo 😂
If the Sabrina's follow the same trajectory as most Nike sigs (KDs come to mind) where they start at a lower price point with good, not great tech, but then steadily improve in tech over subsequent models (along with price increases), we should have a great performer by Sabrina 3/4. Still gonna keep an eye on Ja's line for this same reason.

If the Sabrina's follow the same trajectory as most Nike sigs (KDs come to mind) where they start at a lower price point with good, not great tech, but then steadily improve in tech over subsequent models (along with price increases), we should have a great performer by Sabrina 3/4. Still gonna keep an eye on Ja's line for this same reason.
The weird thing is, this shoe is much better tech for the first iteration than any of the men’s sigs. Full length react plus zoom is way better than what we got for the first Kyrie, PG, Freak, Ja etc.

The weird thing is, this shoe is much better tech for the first iteration than any of the men’s sigs. Full length react plus zoom is way better than what we got for the first Kyrie, PG, Freak, Ja etc.
Is that confirmed?

I think most brands are investing in women's basketball more so then ever. There are two signature athletes for Nike (Sabrina & Donne). Puma has Stewie. UA doesn't have an athlete yet but maybe Kelsey Plum? Both UA and adidas have shoes specifically geared towards women. Candice Parker, although she doesnt have a sig, she wears the adidas womans bball shoe. I dont have a daughter but maybe there's a big market for girls travel team? IDK either way, more sigs, more options, more competition across the brands is better for all the consumers

Haven’t seen anything official from Nike, just the tweet a couple pages back from Nick DePaula. Nowadays I guess we shouldn’t trust anything though until it’s cut open by the Foot Doctor lol
Son really broke his whole ankle doing a regular layup against his shadow on a cloudy day 😫

I’ve never seen such an unathletic feat in my life 😰

I don't dare say it in a bigger thread like the LeBron one but I actually like Zach. It's obvious to anyone dude could never get buckets :lol: but I enjoy his videos. The weight of the shoe down to the exact gram, the heel to toe measurement, the insights on the arch support... that **** speaks to me. His opinion on playability and the gimmicky stuff (speed test, jump test, hardness test) I just skip past.

I don't dare say it in a bigger thread like the LeBron one but I actually like Zach. It's obvious to anyone dude could never get buckets :lol: but I enjoy his videos. The weight of the shoe down to the exact gram, the heel to toe measurement, the insights on the arch support... that **** speaks to me. His opinion on playability and the gimmicky stuff (speed test, jump test, hardness test) I just skip past.
I like his videos too haha. Who else is gonna cut the shoe in half to show us what’s inside? Can’t be me lol.
I’m gonna have to go look that up 😂😂
There’s a clip of it on his ig. Looks painful 😥

Back
Top Bottom