Nike Sabrina 1

as close as bridges and ionescu are, i’m surprised he don’t have more pe’s.
seem like he been playing in some gr ish letting jrue get all the shine
Facts. Don't know what he been waiting on. He's been rocking his usual PGs as he was last season. Or maybe it was all just a ploy to help boost them lol....

Liking this shoe alot. No toe issues, pain.
Fit is pretty amazing. Love how the lock down the top of the foot. Enough eyelets, can snug laces up high for more heel lock, tongue is perfect thickness.

199D7150-CA0B-495E-ABF1-7147DA4001DE.jpeg

Duke/Space Jam vibes. Big fan of this shoe.

Flames. Really like those too.

Curious if retail pairs have a big more react-cushion versus NBY pairs

Only beef is the NBY insole has way too much glue. I took it out and replaced with move gameday but I am curious about the stock insole and just walked around my house a bit with them and could barely get them out without ripping the bottom

Nahhh. I doubt it.... was gonna say highly but I'll just leave it at just doubt it. 1 person thought of it with doing 2 orders and then taking 1 side of each.... now others are following suit

Nahhh. I doubt it.... was gonna say highly but I'll just leave it at just doubt it. 1 person thought of it with doing 2 orders and then taking 1 side of each.... now others are following suit
Spencer selling multiples makes me think they are not NBY 🤷‍♂️

Looks like ID to me the only thing ID is telling me is that I can't do midsole text unless it's a white midsole. They ugly together and alone either way lol
1699886380641.png

1699886533052.png
I know the mismatched pair is supposed to be the What the Kobe 8, but the matching red pair looks like the year of the dragon Kobe 7 while the blue pair looks like the (also year of the dragon) KD4 with a bit of the Kobe 8 Blue lights.

What I’m saying is I don’t know how Spencer can be selling multiples if it’s not a release or a PE made like that. Otherwise he’d just have extra mismatched shoes and Nike wouldn’t take them back if they knew what they were looking at lol

If he wanted to return them to nike he would just return them as the matching pair? He's ordering multiples of shoe A, multiples of shoe B, and selling them as AB to customers. Why would he return them as AB to nike

I think you made this a lot more complicated than it is

edit: when my homie had swoosh, he made my pair and like 5 others lol. A couple for him and a couple for others and one for me. I'm guessing this dude did the same and is just taking advantage of naive customers

Last edited:
What I’m saying is I don’t know how Spencer can be selling multiples if it’s not a release or a PE made like that. Otherwise he’d just have extra mismatched shoes and Nike wouldn’t take them back if they knew what they were looking at lol
Nahh he aint making them.... unless he's ventured off into a new realm lol. He gets them from folks. So I guess we'll see

Yea if he in fact is making them... it will be returned as the original identical set

I do have to laugh at it, cuz too many folks not knowing it's 2 pairs mismatched with each other.... just like I laughed at vinnuendo vinnuendo not knowing it was an I on the heel(all love bro)

Back
Top Bottom