Nike Sabrina 1

I literally do white and grey or grey and white

idk how some of y'all nice with it on customizing, I'm boring as hell

They gonna have to designate fits by generations too now with these whacky topsy turvy times.

The homies on the court wearing short shorts & the laymen white girls in soho got on Jncos and plaid button ups.

Probably order 2 sizes just to be safe & return the other or keep for a gift.

Made some X-23 joints but I can't seem to pull the trigger because they remind me of my Kyrie Sisterhood's:lol:

X23.JPG

did anyone screenshot the tech specs from the product page? Just curious the official wording and what we're looking at here.

Since they're back now (sold out though)

Sabrina Ionescu’s game and on-court style are one in the same: straight flames. Her custom shoe, appropriately, brings the heat. An array of colors and special handpicked Sabrina details pack a punch. Fill this shoe with fire, the same way Sabrina stuffs the stat sheet, and help your team find success.
And then in more details:
CUT QUICKLY
Athletes like Sabrina informed us on how to build the traction pattern on the outsole. The result? It helps you feel quick in and out of cuts. Feel the hardwood under your feet as you change direction on a dime.
STAY FRESH
We’ve paired a top-loaded forefoot Air Zoom unit with a full-length React foam core to deliver the ideal balance of stability, ground control and cushioning. The unstoppable combination meets at the intersection of turbo speed and 4-quarter- or-more comfort, allowing you to play fast and dictate tempo without feeling depleted as the game rages on.
PLAY WITH CONFIDENCE
We teamed the collar with a midfoot band system that allows for conformability and adjustability around the arch of your foot, all in the name of unlocking quick play and inspiring confidence on the court.

your order is processing? luuuucky. i tried to hurry but to glitchy

Definitely got lucky. Funny part is, watch them drop the initial colorway between now and the next couple weeks and then people will order and get theirs before the nby ones get done. With all the description stuff being about traction and speed, my guess is these are like the Freak 1s and the cushion is just so-so.

Hope they fix the glitches. Just want to at least play with the customizer and see what colors are available.

Definitely got lucky. Funny part is, watch them drop the initial colorway between now and the next couple weeks and then people will order and get theirs before the nby ones get done. With all the description stuff being about traction and speed, my guess is these are like the Freak 1s and the cushion is just so-so.
they def seem like an extension of the zoom kobe line. just saw SAB tease the box on IG 👀 look like all star weekend might be it

Back
Top Bottom