Nike Sabrina 1

They can never improve the product to your satisfaction, as most women are smaller and not as strong as men, hence the smaller ball and closer line. That’s not weakness, just an acceptance of biological differences.

I’m always amused/amazed when I see regular dudes criticizing female athletes, while their male counterparts support and respect them. Ball is ball.

Back to the shoes- Nike consistently misses opportunities with releases, regardless of sex.

To my satisfaction?

I support women’s tennis because it’s a good product. WNBA is 99% wining about not getting steph curry salaries and 1% putting effort on the floor.

At wnba all star now, have them on display, not for sale tho:

IMG_7723.jpeg
has anyone actually heard any release info on these socks? i’d imagine they drop with the initial collection, jus wondering

We’re about to get this thread closed down too 🤦🏻‍♂️. Shock drop would be dope 🤷🏻‍♂️

We’re about to get this thread closed down too 🤦🏻‍♂️. Shock drop would be dope 🤷🏻‍♂️

The last time I can remember Nike dropping a shoe at night was one of the Lebron watches, years ago. I think they've officially stopped doing that, unless I'm forgetting an actual drop in recent memory.

To my satisfaction?

I support women’s tennis because it’s a good product. WNBA is 99% wining about not getting steph curry salaries and 1% putting effort on the floor.
Change your username bruh, Kobe would be ashamed of what your clown *** is spewing.

What Sabrina did was incredible, it's dope that Kobe had the foresight seeing that talent in her before her death. To do that, in front of a packed crowd takes a ton of confidence and skill.

1689528655808.png

Kobe's aren't the only low tops

I just got warned for barking at a misogynist in the jordan 38 thread so I gotta watch myself here. My issue with the example of the ignoramus talkin bout "smaller ball, 10 more seconds, shorter line..." is that there's no appreciation for the objective skill and talent that women athletes have. A professional basketball player went 25/27 in a 3pt shooting competition shooting from about 20 feet away and the thing people are thinking about is sex/gender :smh: greatness comes in many shapes and forms and I respect it in all of them.

1689528655808.png

Kobe's aren't the only low tops

I just got warned for barking at a misogynist in the jordan 38 thread so I gotta watch myself here. My issue with the example of the ignoramus talkin bout "smaller ball, 10 more seconds, shorter line..." is that there's no appreciation for the objective skill and talent that women athletes have. A professional basketball player went 25/27 in a 3pt shooting competition shooting from about 20 feet away and the thing people are thinking about is sex/gender :smh: greatness comes in many shapes and forms and I respect it in all of them.

Not everyone's going to agree with your point of view. That doesn't make someone a misogynist or ________-phobic. When people go into full attack mode because you don't agree with them you not only make yourself look like an absolute idiot but you further push that person away from your point of view.

There's obviously been a huge push recently to promote the WNBA, which is fine, but it's a bit too aggressive and it's causing this negative reaction from the majority. Regardless of how YOU FEEL, the majority of the people don't give a crap about the WNBA and never will. You can't force things on people, as I said earlier, organic growth is the best growth. Personally, I'm indifferent. Regardless of whether the league exists or not doesn't affect me. They're also not doing these women any favours by saying dumb **** like THIS (but I feel like at this point it's just an aggressive marketing tactic to get people talking. Negative press is good press).
1689537815654.png

This tweet/headline didn't need to have "NBA" in it at all because she has never, and will never, play in the NBA.

Do you compare NBA to Euro Basketball? CFL accomplishments to the NFL? MLS to European soccer leagues? MLB records to Japanese baseball? No you don't for various reasons.

Not everyone's going to agree with your point of view. That doesn't make someone a misogynist or ________-phobic. When people go into full attack mode because you don't agree with them you not only make yourself look like an absolute idiot but you further push that person away from your point of view.

There's obviously been a huge push recently to promote the WNBA, which is fine, but it's a bit too aggressive and it's causing this negative reaction from the majority. Regardless of how YOU FEEL, the majority of the people don't give a crap about the WNBA and never will. You can't force things on people, as I said earlier, organic growth is the best growth. Personally, I'm indifferent. Regardless of whether the league exists or not doesn't affect me. They're also not doing these women any favours by saying dumb **** like THIS (but I feel like at this point it's just an aggressive marketing tactic to get people talking. Negative press is good press).
1689537815654.png

This tweet/headline didn't need to have "NBA" in it at all because she has never, and will never, play in the NBA.

Do you compare NBA to Euro Basketball? CFL accomplishments to the NFL? MLS to European soccer leagues? MLB records to Japanese baseball? No you don't for various reasons.
You are the only person in here clutching their pearls over this thing

The NBA and WNBA are often marketed together. They include the WNBA in the NBA all-star weekend. Girls v. Boys 3-pt contests are common in high school and college showcase events. So it is only natural the WNBA gets mentioned with the NBA. So ****ing what.

So what if they compare it to the NBA. I bet most NBA players don't mind. NBA players seem mad in support of the NBA. They even fought in the new CBA to have the right to be able to buy into WNBA franchises

Look at the positive reaction from the greatest shooter the NBA has ever seen...

If I were to guess, the members of the league you are trying to defend right now would think you are doing too damn much.

And you are taking a major issue with someone even hinting that you are a misogynist, but you roll back in here every time giving off a ton of red flags

Last edited:
You can't force things on people, as I said earlier, organic growth is the best growth.
1689540605149.png

Only responding to the small part I left in the quote to tell you there is no organic growth in American capitalism in 2023 lol. Everything is paid advertising. Marketing/advertising is what forcing things on people is, and it is a billion dollar industry. Here's an article about the strategy around the NBA's forcing of the NBA finals upon people.

In case you're not reading all that, here's my key takeaway: "According to Sensor Tower data, the NBA saw about a 38% increase in digital ad spend from January to May of this year, compared with the same period in 2022. For both 2022 and 2023, most of the league’s ads were served on Facebook and Instagram."

Back
Top Bottom