Nike Sabrina 1

my pair landed so i threw on the sab socks for a quick shoot around. comfort feels really nice on court. look is great and durability is respectable for a guard shoe, though im not a huge fan of the tongue. i def sized up too big i feel my heel slightly slipping around during cuts, have about a big toe’s worth of space in the toebox. any nike shoe including all kobe’s i typically wear a 10m, these i copped a 10.5m thinking they may have been unforgiving for my wider foot.

socks didn’t make a difference, never copping 24$ socks again 😂

one complaint i did have was the build quality, which i complained to nike about and received a 10% 🫠 (found dark smudges and dark glue spots where the anyone emboss is) will most likely return when the space jam sabs drop but def a tough hoooper sneaker

Attachments

• IMG_0845.jpeg
    IMG_0845.jpeg
    354.1 KB · Views: 314
my pair landed so i threw on the sab socks for a quick shoot around. comfort feels really nice on court. look is great and durability is respectable for a guard shoe, though im not a huge fan of the tongue. i def sized up too big i feel my heel slightly slipping around during cuts, have about a big toe’s worth of space in the toebox. any nike shoe including all kobe’s i typically wear a 10m, these i copped a 10.5m thinking they may have been unforgiving for my wider foot.

one complaint i did have was the build quality, which i complained to nike about and received a 10% 🫠 (found dark smudges and dark glue spots where the anyone emboss is) will most likely return when the space jam sabs drop but def a tough hoooper sneaker
Yea the tongue def could've been better. I've worn my Ionics around casually... and I usually do that untied when I wear my hoop kicks as such. The right tongue was sitting sideways

Man, has ANYBODY done the yellow/mint marbled sole? I took a chance and put it on an Oregon based shoe, and I'm trying to see a real life pair haha.
Check his feed for other pics:
Yea the tongue def could've been better. I've worn my Ionics around casually... and I usually do that untied when I wear my hoop kicks as such. The right tongue was sitting sideways
I wore my Sparks once and the purple laces turned the tongue a brown/peach color where the laces contact the tongue.

Check his feed for other pics:

I wore my Sparks once and the purple laces turned the tongue a brown/peach color where the laces contact the tongue.

Thanks for this! I did something pretty similar. Looks like the greens are close enough.

Whoa whoa… you said space jam SAB 1’s?!

I should have pulled the trigger when I had a design mocked up and decided to wait… I’m sure they’ll come back on NBY sometime

Funny, is it me or is there more excitement about the customization options/aesthetics than there is about the actual performance of this shoe?

Kinda bored with my current hoop rotation, waiting for discounts on the LBJ 21 or KD 16 so I keep coming back to this shoe. Those that have been playing in them for a minute, any updated thoughts?

It's been aesthetics for me. First time I've copped a hoop shoe purely for looks in a loooong time. I'm also hype that there's a WNBA player with a signature basketball sneaker with my favorite sneaker brand playing for my city's team.

Funny, is it me or is there more excitement about the customization options/aesthetics than there is about the actual performance of this shoe?

Kinda bored with my current hoop rotation, waiting for discounts on the LBJ 21 or KD 16 so I keep coming back to this shoe. Those that have been playing in them for a minute, any updated thoughts?
I think the full react and smaller zoom forefoot piece at this price point is dope. A lot of positive reviews from YT’ers.

Plus with the aesthetics it’s a win win

They've been great for me. I've been playing multiple sports in a couple different pairs. I ball in lows, so these are gold for me. I could go through 12-15 other shoes I've worn the past year to hoop in, mostly lows, and these are what I've arrived at. No complaints from me yet.

It's been aesthetics for me. First time I've copped a hoop shoe purely for looks in a loooong time. I'm also hype that there's a WNBA player with a signature basketball sneaker with my favorite sneaker brand playing for my city's team.
Couldn't have said it any better

You going to any of the final's games?

Package rescheduled for Monday. Hope so. Would take em right to court. Dying to try

Back
Top Bottom