Nike Sabrina 1

Bulbasaur
Sabrina 1 NBY - Pokemon Bulbasaur.png

Initially, the plan was to paint the "spots" on on the embroidery, but I opted for the safer solution.

Couple more designs arriving.

Haha.

Wondering if I should run my move game day insole in these again or roll with the stock

so crazy, now if they can pull this comeback and take the finals, i’ll be set
She hasn't had that great game but still has the opportunity and I'm def rooting for a finals comeback for them

And oh yea.... that's dope. Did they say they were gonna do that when they emailed you?

It's up right now. There's no real time. Just keep checking daily. They pop up all the time. I'm really trying hard not to order another pair :emoji_sweat_smile:
Nah I think it was 8pm est or something when it goes back live I believe kinda like they did with af1. Trying to help one of my players he might have to send his ID’s back the inner swoosh is already coming off. But yeah I’m 4 pairs in trying to chill

so crazy, now if they can pull this comeback and take the finals, i’ll be set

Damn, that's incredible! If you get a brand new grey or white eraser with sharp corners, you can probably fix that smudge on the 20. Just work it very carefully.

Damn, that's incredible! If you get a brand new grey or white eraser with sharp corners, you can probably fix that smudge on the 20. Just work it very carefully.
honestly i’m not messing with the sig smudge it adds character 😂 a rare sab smudged signature

She hasn't had that great game but still has the opportunity and I'm def rooting for a finals comeback for them

And oh yea.... that's dope. Did they say they were gonna do that when they emailed you?
not at all, they basically said thanks for being a sabrina fan send us your addy

Played in them again last night, 2 hard hours.
traction got better I think once broken in a bit. really nice.
I do wish there was a little more forefoot zoom, like a pg1 would've been nice but that had that bottom loaded and modified outsole pod.

What time do they normally restock the ID’s again?

I’ve observed that the “restock” launches at around 5PM (pst) / 8PM (est) everyday. Then they’ll be “sold out” at around 10AM (pst) / 1PM (est) the following day. Then the cycle continues.

Was playing around with the options again, I designed something with three variation that I really liked SMH… waiting for the cashback sites to be at at least 10% before I order though lol

This may just be a coincidence but last week when NBY for the KD 16's wasn't available in Canada (it was US only), I went on chat and asked why it wasn't up along with the Sabrina 1's.. the rep said they would forward my feedback and within an hour the KD 16's were on NBY in Canada then later in the day the Sabrina's went in stock for a brief period before they sold out.

I would suggest going on chat and giving them feedback.. it may or may not actually do anything but it's worth a shot?

My gawd seeing Jrue on the Celtics is weird lol

I know he’s been on several teams now but he was such a nice fit with the bucks

Back
Top Bottom