Nike Sabrina 1

Has anyone tried the EP version of this? Is the rubber good enough for outdoors? And is the sizing actually different?

Has anyone tried the EP version of this? Is the rubber good enough for outdoors? And is the sizing actually different?

I don't have the EP version but have been playing other sports in these outdoors, with translucent soles no less, and they've held up great. I actually just looked at the soles a couple days ago to see how dirty they were and was surprised at how good the tread looks.

Sabrina 1 Neapolitan Skunk-6.jpg

Sabrina 1 Neapolitan Skunk-7.jpg

Sabrina 1 Neapolitan Skunk-10.jpg

Sabrina 1 Neapolitan Skunk-14.jpg

Sabrina 1 Neapolitan Skunk-16.jpg

Forgot to post my NYB's I had these come in a couple of weeks ago. Finally got the chance to take some pics, I'm calling these the "Neapolitan Skunks"

Also made a quick fun video for them below....

If you could just switch the lining to a separate color it would have opened up so many more combos.

Sabrina 1 Neapolitan Skunk-6.jpg

Sabrina 1 Neapolitan Skunk-7.jpg

Sabrina 1 Neapolitan Skunk-10.jpg

Sabrina 1 Neapolitan Skunk-14.jpg

Sabrina 1 Neapolitan Skunk-16.jpg

Forgot to post my NYB's I had these come in a couple of weeks ago. Finally got the chance to take some pics, I'm calling these the "Neapolitan Skunks"

Also made a quick fun video for them below....

These are so hard. Nice work.

Kinda funny that it seems like sabrina is the most hated wnba player at the moment while her sneakers are really popular.

It's interesting how polarizing Sabrina is. She's clearly talented. Some people love her. Some people have respect for her skill, but think she is overhyped. Lots of people of associate her with Kobe and she gets promoted as the next great star. What if she's just All Star level talent and not MVP level talent? Instead of the next female Kobe, maybe she is more of a female Bradley Beal - good scorer, shooter, and passer, not great on D, and better suited to be your second or third option instead of headlining star.

It's interesting how polarizing Sabrina is. She's clearly talented. Some people love her. Some people have respect for her skill, but think she is overhyped. Lots of people of associate her with Kobe and she gets promoted as the next great star. What if she's just All Star level talent and not MVP level talent? Instead of the next female Kobe, maybe she is more of a female Bradley Beal - good scorer, shooter, and passer, not great on D, and better suited to be your second or third option instead of headlining star.

she's not even anywhere close to being the best female basketball player. she's all bark no bite.

i don't believe she would be nearly as big or influential if vanessa didn't help prop her up the past few years. she took advantage of this and has marketed herself well in that time.

Yea I won't be as harsh but yea. I'm mean for me to.... it's cuz she plays for the home team. If it was another hooper on another team... I'd prob not be as vested 🤷🏾‍♂️

Feel free to take this design and make it. Would love to see this realized by someone!
Screenshot 2023-10-27 at 3.23.34 PM.png

After many permutations, this is what I felt was closest to Bruces.

This was my 2nd choice, can't quite decide between these two which is my fave.
Screenshot 2023-10-27 at 3.28.05 PM.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom