Nike Sabrina 2

Excuse the messy floor (3 kids under the age of 6 will do that)... But these in my opinion are 🧊🥶.

Screenshot_20240627_141839_Instagram.jpg

Just put them on. Feel good. Went with 11.5 in these like I did with the 1s in ids. Def don’t feel the zoom as much but not terrible. Length fits the same, the heel isn’t as padded so not as locked down. The thinner materials all around might be able to let me go to a 12.5 to adjust for the slightly long length but I think I’ll stick with a wmns 13. They look dope as **** on foot.

The conductors are just so much better looking to me than the launch colorway. Just a beautiful shoe.

1719522173067.png

1719522221235.png

My court visions should be here tomorrow. Can't decide if I'm going to play in the 2s or the Book 1s I got recently. Just a great summer to be playing ball with so many good choices. Happy Summer yall!

The materials are interesting on these. The synthetic is very plasticy but it forms to your foot very well. The width is pretty good on these. I went a half size up my TTS because I have a wide foot (got a 13.5 and get a 14 in kobe 5/6 protros). Hope they can break in a little bit more so I can wear my thick ball socks. Would've preferred to get a 14 but they def run long.

The materials are interesting on these. The synthetic is very plasticy but it forms to your foot very well. The width is pretty good on these. I went a half size up my TTS because I have a wide foot (got a 13.5 and get a 14 in kobe 5/6 protros). Hope they can break in a little bit more so I can wear my thick ball socks. Would've preferred to get a 14 but they def run long.
How's the fit compared to the 1s?

Got my pair in. Wide-footer and I would 100% not size up.

TTS with these, just like with the 1s. These feel way more loose. I feel the same as others regarding the step-in. It doesn't feel as good as the 1s from the first step in. Just different. Of course I'm biased because from the first looks at these they seemed cheaper, so naturally I kind of have that feeling putting them on.

I think the 2s will be more versatile. I may keep the visions but I might just get the conductors and stick with those.

I agree. I originally said I sized up a half size when these dropped the other day, but then I got with CS and changed it to my true size. Glad I did and I've been walking around the office with these on all morning and nothing really jumps out right now. Should be fun to hoop in this weekend.

There may be a black/chrome colorway on the way (similar blocking to the court visions)

A few people put up pics of them in the reviews on Nike.com

Back
Top Bottom