Nike Sabrina 2

Green looks really vibrant in the photo. Much more appealing than the NBY graphic seemed.

Info on that Hulk pin/patch?

They're actually for Crocs, but I repurposed them on these.

A few NBYs that I have in my cart. I'm still deciding which ones I'll move forward with.

Tiffany
1722827361070.png

Roshe Run
1722827462214.png

These are TOUGH!

Spider-Man
Sabrina 2 NBY - Spider-Man.png

One more to assemble...

Public Enemy Public Enemy did you watch todays games? USAW got the bronze. Shout outs to HVL, with being the shortest she played with alot of grit and tried to make things possible their final few games.

One thing I noticed is that the pump fake wasn't used alot this whole olympics. With the game being so tight... go use a plethora of things to try to get to the basket

Public Enemy Public Enemy did you watch todays games? USAW got the bronze. Shout outs to HVL, with being the shortest she played with alot of grit and tried to make things possible their final few games.

One thing I noticed is that the pump fake wasn't used alot this whole olympics. With the game being so tight... go use a plethora of things to try to get to the basket

Yep! I posted in the other bball thread:

That one pivot travel called on Burdick out at the 2-point line with her back to the basket was legit preposterous. From what some actual refs have said both here on NikeTalk in the pickup bball thread, and from other refs on social media, that was 1000% a terrible call for like four different reasons.

That said, HVL definitely got away with a couple of extra step step-throughs, though you could argue the refs didn't call those because Spain was also pushing HVL on her way through the lane on at least 2 of those, so it was a "no foul/no travel" situation though both were present.

And then THAT said, that one player for Spain was traveling EVERY SINGLE TIME she did stepback 3s. She'd gather, step forward once, then shuffle step once, then take two more steps back, but she'd do it so fast the refs were scared to call it, but it definitely looked like a travel to me. I was watching on mobile so I couldn't slow it down and really examine it but it damn sure looked suspect as hell.

Crazy game for the USA to lose in OT.

If I was given the opportunity.... I def want to participate in this rather than regular 5 on 5. This one is more about heart and who gives it more with everyone's depleting gas.

I it's really that 12 sec shot clock that's a killer

Just fyi, I used all hot punch on the uppers the the part with the laces and the tongue came out pink. I already complained to Nike since the rendering shows that uppers all match. Its not that bad and I got a code out of it.
IMG_2024-08-05-222408.jpeg
IMG_9369.jpeg

was waiting someone to show the hot punch as I love kobe 5 asg as well as mango Hyperdunk 2011 ASG as well.

Just fyi, I used all hot punch on the uppers the the part with the laces and the tongue came out pink. I already complained to Nike since the rendering shows that uppers all match. Its not that bad and I got a code out of it.
IMG_9369.jpeg

1722925289725.png

somehow shows different as well, did Nike rep saying gonna fix or just it is

1722925289725.png

somehow shows different as well, did Nike rep saying gonna fix or just it is
Still waiting to hear back. The rep said they are sending this to their "elite team" and will get back to me in 2 days. Today is day 2, so we'll see what they say. Yes, this is how the rendering looks like when I ordered as well as how it looks in my confirmation email. But as you can see, its a pink sade on the laces and top of the tongue. Really weird since the pink doesn't even match the pink they offer for the base.

IMG_9369.jpeg
the contrast looks better imo

Trying to figure out what colorway I want to order. I know I want a Yeezy pair. They finally put sz 13 back up.

Attachments

• IMG_4231.png
    IMG_4231.png
    308 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_4230.png
    IMG_4230.png
    288.7 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_4229.png
    IMG_4229.png
    248.4 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_4228.png
    IMG_4228.png