Originally Posted by you big dummy

did someone save the video?
nerd.gif
I should have
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jmizzo

^^^^ you didn't miss much....

i got denied too...size 11.....they didn't want me...
frown.gif

i wear size 11.

i've been a tester for several years.

by the way, the new testing website is pretty nice.

Ha!
I've told this story before. One of our ex-product testers, a high school kid, apparently was friends with the trainer for the Sacramento Kings. He triedto arrange for Doug Christie (an adidas contract athlete at the time) to wear a pair of prototype SHOX in a nationally televised game! I convinced him to sendthe SHOX back because he was doing such a great job - and that we could send him the next Air Jordan.
laugh.gif

haha, I remember that story^

when you were with Nike did you guys ever have people not send the test shoes back?

I remember back when the XI retro was first coming around someone on NT posted one of the testers didn't send back his test pair which I think were a allleather upper black/red XI.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
Occasionally testers wouldn't return shoes, but that was rare. Statement and signature shoes were usually tested in a very controlled environment - eitherat the Bo on campus or by individuals and teams with a long, proven track record. I was there when the internet (and niketalk specifically) started to changeeverything. Word to Jersey Joe and the AJ XVII!
wink.gif

The kid made a mistake. Funny thing is he was prob doing this for 1/2 online props and 1/2 to just show us what's dropping and try to contribute. It'sreally not as serious as some of you would like to think it is.

Sounds like we have some jealous guys in here.

Thanks bomb squad. I did it for the people. I'm a sneaker head like y'all and I just wanted to give a sneak peak. But as a product tester I respectNike's privacy. Id love to tell y'all how great these sneakers are but, we already know what Nike is known for great products.

Back
Top Bottom