Nike SB doing retro's in fall 2011? Anyone else hear this?

I owned about 50 pairs of Dunk SBs. Sold them all...Tiffs, Jedis, Bucks, Broncos, Rayguns, Shanghais, both Avengers, both De Las....etc.
And if they retro them....I wouldn't cop again.
For all those that still own/wear Nike SB dunks...kudos. But for me, that era has passed.

I owned about 50 pairs of Dunk SBs. Sold them all...Tiffs, Jedis, Bucks, Broncos, Rayguns, Shanghais, both Avengers, both De Las....etc.
And if they retro them....I wouldn't cop again.
For all those that still own/wear Nike SB dunks...kudos. But for me, that era has passed.

Only SB's ill actually cop are the Purple Pigeons & Paris and jus maybe the Skate Mentals...unless those re-release, then ill stay being done with SBs

Only SB's ill actually cop are the Purple Pigeons & Paris and jus maybe the Skate Mentals...unless those re-release, then ill stay being done with SBs

Originally Posted by Down By Law

Originally Posted by Rightguard

they better, sb's have fallen off BIG TIME!
More like the hypebeast have migrated elsewhere. If the current lines were released 6 years ago with catchy names you can bet your !@+ that people would be lining up still.

Foam's anyone
roll.gif

And, yes...before you post...I know "YOU" have always been on Foam's...
indifferent.gif

JM

Originally Posted by Down By Law

Originally Posted by Rightguard

they better, sb's have fallen off BIG TIME!
More like the hypebeast have migrated elsewhere. If the current lines were released 6 years ago with catchy names you can bet your !@+ that people would be lining up still.

Foam's anyone
roll.gif

And, yes...before you post...I know "YOU" have always been on Foam's...
indifferent.gif

JM

Originally Posted by JoeyD16

Meh, I really feel like the argument that the SB "collectors" will be mad if they start to retro the line doesn't hold much weight. 

The 1st series didn't move at all, ask Ben Baller why he was able to buy up so much of the 1st series as he was able to, the shoes weren't selling.

Fairly certain the second series didn't sell that much better either. 
it's not like they were sitting on shelves collecting dust

many places sold out in a short period of time from what i remember

and second series pretty much flew out the door at a lot of spots...by the time the second series dropped the hype was already created so a lot of shops started price gauging

i ordered the bison highs from FTC even though they weren't doing phone orders for them due to the demand...i convinced them to make an exception

Originally Posted by JoeyD16

Meh, I really feel like the argument that the SB "collectors" will be mad if they start to retro the line doesn't hold much weight. 

The 1st series didn't move at all, ask Ben Baller why he was able to buy up so much of the 1st series as he was able to, the shoes weren't selling.

Fairly certain the second series didn't sell that much better either. 
it's not like they were sitting on shelves collecting dust

many places sold out in a short period of time from what i remember

and second series pretty much flew out the door at a lot of spots...by the time the second series dropped the hype was already created so a lot of shops started price gauging

i ordered the bison highs from FTC even though they weren't doing phone orders for them due to the demand...i convinced them to make an exception

I'd cop. I was never knar enough to sleep over for shoes or call shops everyday so this would be dope to me.

I'd cop. I was never knar enough to sleep over for shoes or call shops everyday so this would be dope to me.

Originally Posted by LBMC

If anything this would lead to MORE of the same.
laugh.gif

dwEEb813 wrote:
Down By Law wrote:
swingshot wrote:
I smell the impending butchery of more classics.

Nobody butchers a shoe quite like Nike.

you must not buy jordans 
laugh.gif

Sarcasm my friend.

Originally Posted by LBMC

If anything this would lead to MORE of the same.
laugh.gif

dwEEb813 wrote:
Down By Law wrote:
swingshot wrote:
I smell the impending butchery of more classics.

Nobody butchers a shoe quite like Nike.

you must not buy jordans 
laugh.gif

Sarcasm my friend.

Jordan shoe game is dead to me every since they started re-retroing almost every pair. If nike does this to SB Dunks im out the game.

Jordan shoe game is dead to me every since they started re-retroing almost every pair. If nike does this to SB Dunks im out the game.

Back
Top Bottom