Nike SB Dunk High Dr. Cliff Huxtable

alien.gif

the sb team needs to stop sleeping. make some character-based kicks that actually look GOOD.

i copped these, they are tough if u have the right stuff to wear with em. to each his own. sure all you guys have stuff that other ppl wouldn't like either.

Originally Posted by daffy 016

yo whoever can get these for retail around their way pm me... my local spot wants $170
laugh.gif

same still looking for a pair at a reasonable price...i keep missing the restocks at my store

Finally saw these in person today, I dig them and they were only 108 but I copped the skunks instead, I love weed way more than I love sweaters lol

I was looking for these too the other day....cheapest prive I foundbin a 10.5 on the web was 160...to much. But I want some to rock with a hillman t shirt.

I actually like these and i know they're ugly but just the right amount of ugly.  Cosby was such a true G and i do wish they came with a pudding pop.  You can say the SB is dead but to me it they're still doing the same thing they were before i just think some people got off it because its not as underground before.  just my opinion

did these come with extra laces? i got my pair off someone and only had the black ones, just wondering what the other pair would be if there was one

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

He wore coogi sweaters a lot, w t f is that material?

YEA THESE SHOULD BE CALLED THE COOGI'S...BUT AS FAR AS THE MATERIAL THINK ABOUT IT... THE COULDNT USE HE ACTUALL COOGIE MATERIAL CUZ THEM KICKS WONT EVEN LAST A WEEK......THEY WOULD BE HOT IF CATS GOT A COOGIE THROWBACK COLLECTION.....

Back
Top Bottom