Nike SB Dunk High Gore-Tex (?) Black

4hefxh.jpg

http://nicekicks.com/2010...unk-high-black-gore-tex/

*Update* Video Preview by mrnikesb6

Nobody checkin' for these? Came in here to see if someone had any new info on a release date. Tried searching but couldn't find a thread. It's been said mid December but not sure.

Even though they're pretty basic, I think they're 
pimp.gif
. If it's legit Gore-Tex it should be a durable *+* shoe.

4hefxh.jpg

http://nicekicks.com/2010...unk-high-black-gore-tex/

*Update* Video Preview by mrnikesb6

Nobody checkin' for these? Came in here to see if someone had any new info on a release date. Tried searching but couldn't find a thread. It's been said mid December but not sure.

Even though they're pretty basic, I think they're 
pimp.gif
. If it's legit Gore-Tex it should be a durable *+* shoe.

Niketalkers aren't wanting this. Theyre wanting an all black Foamposite one again.

That's why I stay in I$$ for SB topics/info

Niketalkers aren't wanting this. Theyre wanting an all black Foamposite one again.

Originally Posted by never wear them

Lol I seen that. I'm a little more familiar with niketalk than I am with ISS, but I didn't know it was like that. I'm actually a Jordan head but I'm really feeling these.

Lol I seen that. I'm a little more familiar with niketalk than I am with ISS, but I didn't know it was like that. I'm actually a Jordan head but I'm really feeling these.

the scoop on these is i don't think they are actually goretex, but the nike in-house equivalent.  they are a qs this month and the only place i've seen em up as of now is premier skateboarding, but not for online purchase (phone call could work though, esp if you've ordered from them before)

the scoop on these is i don't think they are actually goretex, but the nike in-house equivalent.  they are a qs this month and the only place i've seen em up as of now is premier skateboarding, but not for online purchase (phone call could work though, esp if you've ordered from them before)

Originally Posted by verse001

Thanks for the info Verse. A little disappointed it might not be actual Gore-Tex, but I already pulled the trigger.
tired.gif
Hopefully what Nike used is just as durable. Anyway I liked them from the get.

Thanks for the info Verse. A little disappointed it might not be actual Gore-Tex, but I already pulled the trigger.
tired.gif
Hopefully what Nike used is just as durable. Anyway I liked them from the get.

/\ it might or might not be, i've emailed premier to see if they can confirm and i'll come back and let u know what they said

/\ it might or might not be, i've emailed premier to see if they can confirm and i'll come back and let u know what they said

Originally Posted by KeepinEmFresh

The skateboard section is the only thread I know at I$$ and the Bball section. Other than that... NT.

Originally Posted by KeepinEmFresh

The skateboard section is the only thread I know at I$$ and the Bball section. Other than that... NT.

here's the word - "I think they are waterproof but no proof of being goretex or stormfit"
figured as much, goretex stuff usually is clearly marked with the goretex hangtag
by the way i pulled the trigger on a pair too!
proly the only all-black kicks i'll own!

here's the word - "I think they are waterproof but no proof of being goretex or stormfit"
figured as much, goretex stuff usually is clearly marked with the goretex hangtag

Man, that was fast. Good looking out. Oh well. If it holds up just as good I'll be happy. Especially if it's waterproof. Got 2 pairs of Black Cat IV's and one is beat to $#!+ while the other I try not to wear too much. These will a make a dope addition to my black shoe rotation.
Congrats on your purchase. I think these are being majorly slept on. QS's too? Sheeeeiiit lol.
I'll try and post some pics when I get them but the place that I ordered from said I should have them by next Monday 
tired.gif
. If you get em' sooner and you can, throw some pics up on the thread. 
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom