Nike SB Dunk High Grit/Black- March 2011

5b516b540ac625821c3a4d99e29752e97bbc4aff.pjpg

Pic Courtesy of NiceKicks
http://www.nicekicks.com/2011/01/nike-sb-dunk-high-gritblack/

Seems like SB tryin to go back to there old ways...I would have preferred Leather on these

Decent. I think the canvas was a nice touch... I'm getting tired of all the cheap leather. Time to switch it up a little.

Decent. I think the canvas was a nice touch... I'm getting tired of all the cheap leather. Time to switch it up a little.

Never really been into nike SB but I'm starting to see alot of sb's that I like.

Never really been into nike SB but I'm starting to see alot of sb's that I like.

These and the team red's have me excited for this year's releases - let's see some good lookin lows as well (in addition to those grey suede lows that are supposed to drop)

These and the team red's have me excited for this year's releases - let's see some good lookin lows as well (in addition to those grey suede lows that are supposed to drop)

Theyre taking it back to a more simple approach with less graphics on some of these upcoming sbs and im feeling it

Theyre taking it back to a more simple approach with less graphics on some of these upcoming sbs and im feeling it

Back
Top Bottom