NIKE SB Dunk High "SKUNK"

Originally Posted by Kaimel Rule

Osiris D3s had a stash pocket.

Ha ...
laugh.gif

I remember them shoes. I swear that shoe was the shoe to have at my school. I was in the 7th when I had them too. Wish I still had my pair.

To each his own I guess... I love these..  must cop for me.  These will be a nice addition alongside my homegrown 90s!  Any specific dates yet or they quickstrike sometime around the 20th?

WTB  Trainer 1s size 12 thru 13 Manny Pacs first colorway, Ladanian PEs, Jimmy Rollins PE, Trainer 1 Oregon PEs
WTB LEBRON SAMPLES AND PEs size 12 and 12.5 NEW OR USED
WTB Nike Maestro red all star colorway any size 11.5 thru 13 any condition besides beat.

Originally Posted by Classy Freshman

Nike is actually using weed as an inspiration for a shoe?

What"s next... crack inspired "drywall" dunks???

SMH

crack and weed are two entirely different things

I thought Kangaroos were the first with the stash pocket. As for the shoes, they make me feel like I need to cut the grass.

considering that the legalization of marijuana is comin to the greatest state of california, and trend should follow in other states in later years, its gona almost b like doin the new castles or the heinekens...in fact in the history of marijuana , there has not been one death or fatalities recorded due to a illness or overdose from mary jane...alcohol= over 13000 jus from liver disease and over 22000 alcohol related deaths excluding homocides and accidents last year alone...its peoples perception of 'weed is a drug' n smh at nike for doin shoes related to drugs, wen in fact they have done shoes for brands that can actually cause harm to people, yet alcohol is not condidered a drug?...mary jane has yet to be proved as a harmful substance...jus sum food for the mind...n these shoes are a great homage to what weed has come to...i remember when all we had was sum stress or that bobby brown...now we got that light and dark greens and that nice purp color...ne tru connoisseur of mary will appreciate these, most of em likely from cali, but you cant hate on nike for thinkin outside the box...compared to the stuff they've dropped in recent years, this is a pretty nice, with the different material they used n givin it that frilly finish with some white here n there to it almost make it look like an actual bud...these will grow on ppl after a while...

...also, jus saw the second set, n they look way better than the set on the first page...got rid of the teal and made the hues of the green comparable to that of actual buds, gud job nike...furshur cop.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom