NIKE SB Dunk High "SKUNK"

This is what i think.

8db25a0e7f7a1ab040f03334e2cac0ccf05752c.jpg

Originally Posted by Br112way

where can i find these in the A?
Not sure about downtown, but in Kennesaw, Ambush Boarding will have them. They said they only got 12 pairs though and they'll release on 4/20. I plan on getting the sz 13, so if you're a 13 then I made all this information up 
wink.gif

Originally Posted by JorPun662

Originally Posted by pay jape

^id say not so...
but i need these. badly

These came out yesterday here at one shop in Houston and now he only has a size 13 left. Most of these smaller stores who have SB accounts are only getting like one size run. 

Which shop in Houston, I'll go scoop a pair right now.

Man i have not copped an SB dunk since 07.

I love these, the material looks on point. im officially on the hunt.

my local shop is on some bs... they are going to open up at midnight on monday for this release.. i dont think i am going to standing in line for these.
so i just secured the size 7 on ebay for my girl, now im on the hunt for the 13.

I got them because I really thought the idea and such was original/nice ... but I'm already over it. Gonna unload them sometime before 4/20.

I'd get them as beaters. Nothing more.

I honestly think that was the sole intent of this creation.

these are hard... alot better than the past yr of their BS... actually look like SBs rather than just some GR dunks.. really like the Diff greens and purp to take in all the diff buds, its a legit concept and shoe.. def a one or 2 time wear tho

I just picked up some Kali Mist that has the same color green with hints of that purple.  I really don't want to drop what my spot wants ($150) but these are too serious to pass up 

Back
Top Bottom