Nike Sb dunk High thrasher or skate or die

these are copped.
lovin the colors
happy.gif

I like the swoosh,b ut a little over the top for my liking. If they aren't hard to get I might cop.

I'd buy them just to customize them. Paint the griptape pattern grey, maybe with the black splatter. I think it'd be simpler and look better.

I don't think I'll ever understand anyone's fascination with the movie, Thrashin'. Perhaps the original intent of the film was good, but whatresulted was the prostitution of a form of art. This movie is not cool. A bunch of 40 year-old executives in suits (80s suits, no less
sick.gif
) created this crap while trying to think how to parlay the B-List stardom of thekid from The Goonies and get a bunch of white kids' money. Although there are some legit skaters in the film, their credibility was reduced considerablyby putting their names on this tripe. Tony Hawk? This film started him on the slippery slope to selling out. Now the dude's selling his likeness tofruit roll-ups and juice boxes. And poor Christian Hosoi. By that time, he had probably been fronted by every dealer in California and needed some realpaper, real quick. Just think, if this movie had never been made, perhaps I wouldn't still have to hear the aural rape others refer to as the Red HotChili Peppers.

Let's be totally honest. If you liked this movie growing up, you're probably a poser. If you still like this movie, your bedsheets are probablypatterned with cartoon characters. And if you like these shoes, you're probably colorblind.

Back
Top Bottom