Nike SB Dunk Low - Goofy Boy's

with all the anti-hype for SBs nowadays i would expect these to be fairly easy to get when the time comes.

i myself am actually pretty excited for these!

i've been waiting for these. i have a nice laker fitted for'em. i think the high top ones are part of the pack too.

hot colorway, sick materials

i'll be lookin for this release
pimp.gif

yea
laugh.gif
everybody wants to be anti- sb/anti-hype now. smh
smh.gif
why cant people just admit that these are fire! I for one, consider myself to be the number onefan of this exact shoe.... the colorway having to do most of it

Oh man...just noticed. Check out the board the kid on the insole is holding....TINY WHEELS! That is infact VERY early 90s. Nice.

Will prolly cop. Brings me back to the old days during the early 90's when my mother dressed me in that exact outfit and colors lol.

yea man these are toooo good to be true. I'm so geeked about them. they are my favorite sb right now. man please nike dont do us wrong on these please!!!!

i read these were based on some old skate ads? does anyone have any info or pics on this? its been kinda nnoying me since ive been seeing these every daywithout knowing the info behind it. thanks in advance.

Back
Top Bottom