Nike SB Dunk Low Premium “Mosquitoâ€

Looks like a 13 year old tried to "customize" some fake jedis.

So ugly it hurts.

one they shoulda released for the summer

two i hate mosquitos thats why i love the winter

three they are ugly.

how did NSB go from shoe like the Space Tigers and 720s

to these

hypebeasts only

If some1 could keep me updated if the blazers release aroun the bay area or waht shops might receive them.

Originally Posted by OGfiend

Looks like a 13 year old tried to "customize" some fake jedis.

you hit the nail right on the head with that one
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ankles2008

these are releasing to other stores right? as quickstrikes???
Yes there are, my store is suppose to be recieving these. Not a lot of pairs though.

copped them a week ago on kix-files 170 with shipping! kinda hard on the pocket but i think theyre pretty tight. I live in vegas so i know we probably wont getthem anyways. We never get anything
mad.gif
smh.gif

DIFFERENT STROKES FOR DIFFERENT FOLKS

sorry that it took a while, i've been busy with school but here are the pics. been available for about a week or so now, got them for about $92 due thefavorable exchange rate last week. The gray part is actual reflective.

Originally Posted by itsmedallas

copped them a week ago on kix-files 170 with shipping! kinda hard on the pocket but i think theyre pretty tight. I live in vegas so i know we probably wont get them anyways. We never get anything
mad.gif
smh.gif

DIFFERENT STROKES FOR DIFFERENT FOLKS
Vegas gets everything bro, I work at Suite 160. PM me.

yea i stop by at suite 160 every once in a while but they sell all the good stuff to their favorite customers. either that or they'll sell them like it wasflightclub or something. i think i know who you are though. I met you at the dunkxchange and i bought hi top 2s off of you. correct me if i'm wrong.

Back
Top Bottom