**NIKE SB DUNK "SUPA" RETRO**

Originally Posted by blackredxiiigoat

2a0ncoy.jpg
roll.gif

Cold blooded fam 
devil.gif

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Welp, those aren't retros. Confirmed to be customs on NiceKicks.
Hopefully I can grab a cheap pair on Supas right now on eBay from people trying to dump OG's before the "retro" dropped 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
....i wouldn't be surprised.

^ but they aren't Supas... Literally. I see your point, but even if they were retros... I wouldn't put any consideration into buying a pair cause they are sooooooo far from the originals that it would feel like wearing fakes. The color, the leather, the shape... It all made the OG one of the best SBs, if not the best. And retroing a shoe that is nothing like the original, especially if its the lines first time to do so, would be pathetic. I wouldn't support such nonsense from Nike, and nor should you. Jordan already has a huge following, so people will buy them no matter what. They should know better. And actually, most of the biggest releases for JB like the XIs weren't bad at all.

Originally Posted by cocotaso1

Originally Posted by heatking

sick

gonna cop for sure

you can still get the OGs for not that much tho

?????????????
my bad im thinking of the reverse supas
but i have seen supas at auction go for the low before 

ther a ebay auction in a 9.5 that ends in a day only at like 132

also sucks these are just customs unless nicekicks posted wrong . if they do come out i'd get them for sure or try to atleast

not suprised that theyre doing these sb retroes. Even though they weren't that exclusive, I'd like to see them bring back the tweeds.

This is a pair I regret not going after (the originals). Not so sure if I like the retro though. Sign of more to come? The SBs I am still after are probably never going to retro...
EDIT: D'oh...just read the whole thread!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JaySNEAKS

I'm just unsupportive in the idea of SB retro'ing.

U gotta lot of older SB's?  Most that do don't like the idea...those that just got on the SB badnwagon love the idea...

Originally Posted by cleaverkicks

Originally Posted by JaySNEAKS

I'm just unsupportive in the idea of SB retro'ing.

U gotta lot of older SB's?  Most that do don't like the idea...those that just got on the SB badnwagon love the idea...

That or the people like myself that sold off their earlier series SB's for crazy prices.

I dont think this is official, I heard those are customs.. but Nike SB has been talking about retroing for a long time

hope they do retro the shoes

i got a few OG pairs i dont wear that i wish i could wear but i dont want to mess them up

it'd be nice to have the retros to beat on , skate, and just wear while my OGs get pampered in the closet and monthly cleans.

Back
Top Bottom