**NIKE SB DUNK "SUPA" RETRO**

Its kind of like cars imo.....say a guy has a 67 mustang and chevy decides to re- release it, its not so special anymore....a stretch but u get the idea.

Originally Posted by mike23theking

Originally Posted by emier2

Originally Posted by JaySNEAKS

I'm just unsupportive in the idea of SB retro'ing.
agreed kind of ruins it...
What exactly is it ruining? 
only thing that is ruined at this point is any chance of getting the originals.. not too many DS pairs floating around for reasonable prices.. i wouldn't mind rocking some "retros" fresh out of the box for retail rather than go and pay a 2-300+ for a less than decent/beat pair..

Originally Posted by sckid20

Its kind of like cars imo.....say a guy has a 67 mustang and chevy decides to re- release it, its not so special anymore....a stretch but u get the idea.

Yeah kinda of weird since Mustang is made by FORD....

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
at the bogus sample tag...do people really have that much spare time?

damn..this thread got my hopes up for nothing. ive wanted Supas for years and dont want to pay $500+ to get a pair 
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

out of all the SBs ive ever wanted, these are near the top. Denim Forbes and Supas are my favorites out of the 1st gen retros.

Nike will eventually retro SB's. With the way the sneaker business is peaking, and Nike's money-grubbing ways, why wouldn't they?

Originally Posted by NyDunkhead

Originally Posted by sckid20

Yeah kinda of weird since Mustang is made by FORD....

I'm dying over here...well executed

Originally Posted by srt2evo

Originally Posted by jwdanklefs

So are they retroing or not???? hahahaha

No.
Wow nothing gets by you homie... lol
You do realize I am the brains behind this thing right... I did those... 

As for the title, Lex, whatchu think?

More pics to come in detail...

Originally Posted by jwdanklefs

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

Originally Posted by blackredxiiigoat

The 411 -

http://www.jwdanklefs.com/2012/07/supa-retro-story.html

smokin.gif
spell check couldn't have hurt. some of the spelling
sick.gif
Hahahaha this guy with the spell check... lol 
I didn't even notice anything, plus photoshop doesn't correct spelling... lol What did I miss???

who really cares about spelling? lol 
most people who complain about someone spelling just looking for something to complain about/troll you prob mad dude fooled u about the retroing of SBs lol

your on a sneaker forum reading about shoes not your college engrish literature class haha 

Back
Top Bottom