NIKE SB NEON J-PACK January 2011. NEW (Old?) Pictures added 01/02 from HighSnob

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

[h1]
[/h1]
Courtesy of ISS

That new sample looks like utter crap, do not want.

Old sample that ended up being scrapped:

Once again Nike disappoints
tired.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Discuss.

EDIT: Added HighSnob pics from 01/02 

nike-sb-sneakers-neon-2.jpg
yooooo

that looks good to me

clean colorway...i hope they'll do more colors

[h1]
[/h1]
Courtesy of ISS

That new sample looks like utter crap, do not want.

Old sample that ended up being scrapped:

Once again Nike disappoints
tired.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Discuss.

EDIT: Added HighSnob pics from 01/02 

nike-sb-sneakers-neon-2.jpg
yooooo

that looks good to me

clean colorway...i hope they'll do more colors

If they went with the original sample like these new pictures look then I can't wait...quality looks on point. As SB should always be! This year has a lot of great releases for dunks I'll put these in the top 10 for this year...(unless we get silver box retros around fall...that would be insane!)

If they went with the original sample like these new pictures look then I can't wait...quality looks on point. As SB should always be! This year has a lot of great releases for dunks I'll put these in the top 10 for this year...(unless we get silver box retros around fall...that would be insane!)

Oh. These new pictures change things. I hope these aren't limited or a quickstrike. But seeing as how the last scrapped sample to be released (RESN's) was limited, it's not looking good.

!+@%, I've been wanting these for years, I only wanna pay retail!

Oh. These new pictures change things. I hope these aren't limited or a quickstrike. But seeing as how the last scrapped sample to be released (RESN's) was limited, it's not looking good.

!+@%, I've been wanting these for years, I only wanna pay retail!

I don't see these being limited, for examples with the RESNS as well as those god-awful Skunks all of the blogs were repeatedly stating that they were limited, not the case with these.

I don't see these being limited, for examples with the RESNS as well as those god-awful Skunks all of the blogs were repeatedly stating that they were limited, not the case with these.

Back
Top Bottom