NIKE SB NEON J-PACK January 2011. NEW (Old?) Pictures added 01/02 from HighSnob

I never got to understand the meaning of the Nike Sb J-Packs? Sorry not really into the new Sb stuff.

What does Neon" J-packs" mean?...

I never got to understand the meaning of the Nike Sb J-Packs? Sorry not really into the new Sb stuff.

What does Neon" J-packs" mean?...

Originally Posted by frijo sneaker

What does Neon" J-packs" mean?

j-packs is the nickname used because they resemble the black/blue/white Jordan Is....these are called neon j-packs because the color blocking is the same with "neon" green substituting for blue.

j-packs is the nickname used because they resemble the black/blue/white Jordan Is....these are called neon j-packs because the color blocking is the same with "neon" green substituting for blue.

Jordan_blue.jpg

Originally Posted by daffy 016

these are supposed to release on March

This is what I heard too...

I'm guessing its the Safaris this month, the Statute of Liberty, and then the J-Pack?

Originally Posted by daffy 016

these are supposed to release on March

This is what I heard too...

I'm guessing its the Safaris this month, the Statute of Liberty, and then the J-Pack?

Originally Posted by Bombbiggidyphil

Doesnt really make sense why they would call a Neon J-Pack.

That I know, Jordan never came out with a Jordan 1 "Neon" color. Just a bunch of Hype!!!! SMH....
mad.gif
mad.gif
alien.gif

That I know, Jordan never came out with a Jordan 1 "Neon" color. Just a bunch of Hype!!!! SMH....
mad.gif
mad.gif
alien.gif

mad.gif
mad.gif
alien.gif
laugh.gif
why are people always anxious to throw the word hype around?
Same placement as the J-pack and that's all there is to it.

mad.gif
mad.gif
alien.gif
laugh.gif
why are people always anxious to throw the word hype around?
Same placement as the J-pack and that's all there is to it.

mad.gif
mad.gif
alien.gif

What do you suggest 'heads to call them? "Black/Chartreuse Nike Dunk Low Pro SB" takes a while to say/type out.

mad.gif
mad.gif
alien.gif

What do you suggest 'heads to call them? "Black/Chartreuse Nike Dunk Low Pro SB" takes a while to say/type out.

mad.gif
mad.gif
alien.gif
If it makes you happy, you could just call them the Neon '11s. Im definitely ready for them to release, not paying double the retail to get them early from ebay

mad.gif
mad.gif
alien.gif
If it makes you happy, you could just call them the Neon '11s. Im definitely ready for them to release, not paying double the retail to get them early from ebay

Originally Posted by ChamWillJam23

mad.gif
mad.gif
alien.gif

This.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ChamWillJam23

mad.gif
mad.gif
alien.gif

This.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom