NIKE SB NEON J-PACK January 2011. NEW (Old?) Pictures added 01/02 from HighSnob

Originally Posted by AiRodney23

Man, that effed-up toe shape is really starting to piss me off.

Not sure if want.

^exactly......

can anyone tell me why all retro nikes and jordans all have this toe box curl up 5hit goin on? its makin me pass on shoes that i wouldnt have otherwise.

hope these turn out better than these pictures. that suede side panel is bugging me and the shape is dumb, but maybe its a bad picture or something

hope these turn out better than these pictures. that suede side panel is bugging me and the shape is dumb, but maybe its a bad picture or something

Can't explain why..........., but the sample looks way better & sole of newer one looks really off to me.
definitely won't bother now (rather get sample if affordable cos I'm size-9)

Can't explain why..........., but the sample looks way better & sole of newer one looks really off to me.
definitely won't bother now (rather get sample if affordable cos I'm size-9)

Sample looks better thanks to full grain leather as seen on the original JPacks, as well as that light-but-quality nubuck.

This ugly #@*# now resembles big grit sandpaper, a sole flaring upward, an ugly green shade, and that terrible pleather.

Sample looks better thanks to full grain leather as seen on the original JPacks, as well as that light-but-quality nubuck.

This ugly #@*# now resembles big grit sandpaper, a sole flaring upward, an ugly green shade, and that terrible pleather.

I can't be the only one who is tired of people talking about quality... I mean seriously!!! Its Nike! We don't need to make a blog about the same thing every week. The suede lately on SBs has not been too bad so why the complaint? The suede actually breaks in really well. Complain all you want but they didnt have to do anything like this for us. They could have left it a sample with the leather side piece and never did this CW release.

All in all, if you don't like them don't buy them... Thats all

I can't be the only one who is tired of people talking about quality... I mean seriously!!! Its Nike! We don't need to make a blog about the same thing every week. The suede lately on SBs has not been too bad so why the complaint? The suede actually breaks in really well. Complain all you want but they didnt have to do anything like this for us. They could have left it a sample with the leather side piece and never did this CW release.

All in all, if you don't like them don't buy them... Thats all

looks good for the most part.....just don't like the neon or the green that's on the toebox

looks good for the most part.....just don't like the neon or the green that's on the toebox

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Maybe back in 2004, but not now.  I wouldn't be seen wearing these.
^ This.

There Have Been A Few SBs To Dropp That Caught My Attention But Nothin I Could See Myself Wearing.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Maybe back in 2004, but not now.  I wouldn't be seen wearing these.
^ This.

There Have Been A Few SBs To Dropp That Caught My Attention But Nothin I Could See Myself Wearing.

Back
Top Bottom