Nike SB Premium Dunk High x Eric Koston "Thai Temple"

I just ordered my pair right now from pickyourshoes.com. I have never ordered from them before. Do they regularly update their stock? When I went their they had a FSR. Just wanted to make sure I get my pair. Any help would be great.

Pretty nice shoe overall...picked them up today at the official release...I think I'm going back to get the lows in a few..they are sick

87f352afe46f4479b1478492f81adf8fde49747.jpg
808150e142bd83feb43d719e88c15d563beaad2.jpg

Can a nter hook me up with a size 8? I just visited my local skateshop and they didn't get these in. =(

The highs look hella dope. Can't wait to get my hands on a pair once my local skate shop gets them in later this month.

Picked up a pair of the lows at Uprise here in Chicago.

Safe to say that these are my last SB pickup ever. Quality and colorway is pretty awesome.

Koston lows are so clean and underrated. People will want these later. I'd scoop a pair if I was employed and making good money.

Damn those pictures do more justice for me haha! Both pairs look hella clean, especially those "Thai Temple" hi's. Does anyone have any confirmation on which stores in the Bay Area here in the Northern California will get the "Thai Temple" hi's?

well. i can get some rest tonight with my thai temples right next to me.
smile.gif
ill go back and get the lows tmr. for somereason everyone in my town let the lows sit and went all out on the highs....i personally like both.

for those interested the lows have hit buyskateshoes.com for $95 + free shipping
pimp.gif

Rocking gold shoes with khaki will not look good. Especially because they both like the same color

Back
Top Bottom