Nike SB Premium Dunk High x Eric Koston "Thai Temple"

via HB
"Completing the Eric Koston Dunk Pack is this High model from Nike SB.Again inspired by his Thai heritage, Koston has once more opted for aThai based colorway. Featuring shades of gold, the upper includes bothsparking and matte gold sections, with the latter being made from suede.With complementing laces, a red-lined swoosh, white mid-sole, and a gumout-sole to finish, the design is said to represent the most commoncolor schemes found in the Temples of Thailand. Look out for the KostonDunk High SB on April 27 at select Nike SB accounts."

2co09ad.jpg

retail = $108
I think I'll be purchasing these, first SB Dunk that I really like in a long while.
pimp.gif

NT, discuss.

Missed the Luckys and always wanted them. I think these are better. Will get them.

it seems nike sb is going back to making their shoes have good concepts i hope this keeps up
pimp.gif
but i need to see some nice sb lows i always preferred them over highs

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Originally Posted by Beats05

Missed the Luckys and always wanted them. I think these are better. Will get them.

Nah you dont mean that

Keeping it real. I was never a big fan of them LUCKY joints. The ONLY thing I did like on that shoe was the NUMBER 7 on the side.

I do want to cop these EKs tho hella bad. Hopefully I can do so.

Originally Posted by five30

I need to be on the look out for these.
pimp.gif

Thanks for posting.
no problem my dude, hit up your local shops. They should be getting them in early next week.

for some reason,I think Im starting to like dunks more and more.
told myself Id never cop SBs, but that was inevitable
laugh.gif

if I wasn't focused on other things, Id cop these
pimp.gif

wait. were the blk/wht w. gum soles scrapped? you guys remember the pics with three sample versions in kos' hands?

Back
Top Bottom