Nike SB Premium Dunk High x Eric Koston "Thai Temple"

Originally Posted by Redrum

Originally Posted by GdotSOUL

ahh i thought they were a late april drop- any word on the release date?

QS for this month I believe. Keep in contact with your local SB carrier cause they could drop anytime.
@Redrum - thanks, much appreciated

does any1 know any NIKE SB carriers in the queens/nyc area? ive been looking around but i cant seem to find a store with an account?

Originally Posted by GdotSOUL

does any1 know any NIKE SB carriers in the queens/nyc area? ive been looking around but i cant seem to find a store with an account?

Blades in midtown should have em but good luck.....

store locator on their website bro. and alot of other shops in that area call around to local shops in other towns and try to buy their entire shipments to mark up and sell in NY so it shouldn't be too hard to find a pair; just might be hard for you to get them at retail.

store locator on their website bro. and alot of other shops in that area call around to local shops in other towns and try to buy their entire shipments to mark up and sell in NY so it shouldn't be too hard to find a pair; just might be hard for you to get them at retail.

This is one thing I dislike about quick strikes, last minute information. I don't like having to be ready at all times.

these pics made it for me:

nike-sb-dunk-high-premium-qs-eric-koston-thai-temple-9.jpg

nike-sb-dunk-high-premium-qs-eric-koston-thai-temple-3.jpg

nike-sb-dunk-high-premium-qs-eric-koston-thai-temple-13.jpg

nike-sb-dunk-high-premium-qs-eric-koston-thai-temple-11.jpg

pimp.gif

*none of the pics are mine btw*

first online release pics did it for me...2nd set of pics just reassured me some more lol

dont know about these but maybe if i find a nice shirt to match ill cop

Might get these along with the low version. Any online store selling these for a decent price?

Back
Top Bottom