Nike SB: Purple Suede Blazers upcoming release

I saw some very good pics of these yesterday, and I no longer want these boys! Purple is just not for me!

Hearing that they hit the west coast on the 18th, i will be at my local spot on next week because i always see guys on the west on NT asking when stuff isdropping out there when releases start to "hit a few spots"

^^^ the swoosh in those pics looks way different than any others.
maybe its just the pics. Also it looks as though the laces are a bit
different than the usual blazer. More like the ones on the supreme
blazers...am i reachin'?

The site is legit, I know that because I've ordered from them before.
And it's just the lighting that makes the sneaker look weird.

Thanks brooklyn, just looked it up in the NT Legit Site Check and they legit, think I may cop! ( or should I wait for my place to get them?)

i cant wait for my spot to get them they are hot
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JumpMan Jam

Thanks brooklyn, just looked it up in the NT Legit Site Check and they legit, think I may cop! ( or should I wait for my place to get them?)

I bought mine this morning, $79.99 no tax free shipping y not??

Has anyone seen these pop up in soho/nyc? I want them but I'm gonna need to try them on to be sure on size

Originally Posted by lomaboy02

Originally Posted by JumpMan Jam

I bought mine this morning, $79.99 no tax free shipping y not??

post some pics when you get them

My spot just got there first january shipment but no purple blazers.
ohwell.gif

Guess it'll come in the next shipment with the triumvir mids.
grin.gif

props on that link, i might just get from them, cause closest place to me that sell sb's is about a hour from me.

Dang this site spread like wildfire. i wasnt expecting to see it in NT, therefore i might have to secure another pair.

Back
Top Bottom