Nike SB: Purple Suede Blazers upcoming release

^ Good looking out bro, but I think I would have to half size up on these and they're sold out of 9.5's
ohwell.gif

ccs isn't getting these. If they were getting them, they would have been up for pre-order...they don't get premium releases for the most part, onoccasion dunks, but they aren't getting them.

Originally Posted by ihatethetraincuzpplsteponmyshoes

just got em from BSS..guarantee that is the best price you will see for these...plus the free shipping and NO TAX!

Yea your right, I just ordered a pair, sz12 hopefully the order goes through. I think stores are gonna up the price on these.

Originally Posted by brendanmaguire

How do these fit compared to regular blazers????
nerd.gif
My local store didn't get these with their january shipments

they should have another shipment with the Purple Blazers. So be patient cuzzo

mine just arrived from BSS.com...i like em, however i do wish the swoosh was all black, still nice tho and ill probably grab one more pair

Originally Posted by 757shoefanatic

mine just arrived from BSS.com...i like em, however i do wish the swoosh was all black, still nice tho and ill probably grab one more pair
When did you place your order? I placed mine last night before they went back off the site. Was shipping fast, and did you get a shippingconfirmation email?

Originally Posted by ihatethetraincuzpplsteponmyshoes

Originally Posted by 757shoefanatic

When did you place your order? I placed mine last night before they went back off the site. Was shipping fast, and did you get a shipping confirmation email?
i placed the order friday afternoon...and yes i got a shipping confirmation a few hours after placing the order...shipping was regular ground fedex...and i just placed an order for my second pair
pimp.gif
...had to b/c i knowif i didnt i would regret it later down the road...after lookin at em and even trying them on, the gold hints in the swoosh are actually nice...and to thoseasking how they fit...they fit true to size for me, i wear a 10 in all sb's and they fit normal...and i dont know if its been mentioned but the black lacesthat they come with are thicker

I just ordered a size 10 and got my confir. email (not shipping confirmation). You think they put them back up or will I get an e-mail cancelling the order?Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom