Nike SB, Vans, and other skateboarding shoes Updates

Thanks, guys. The prices of the shoes on those Multiply sites differ, though. Kinda had some doubts. Anyway, I might get some SBs from Kim.

@laceupmarv - Are those Blue Lobsters yours? Did you get it from solecity?

Originally Posted by msgt16

Thanks, guys. The prices of the shoes on those Multiply sites differ, though. Kinda had some doubts. Anyway, I might get some SBs from Kim.

nope i'm still hunting for my own pair... kim was not able to get my size... i'm looking for sb bags.. where can i get 1?

Originally Posted by laceupmarv

nope i'm still hunting for my own pair... kim was not able to get my size... i'm looking for sb bags.. where can i get 1?

I have sb bag up for sale SB Buzz Lighyear Eugene Backpack.

try solecity.multiply (former gadgetboyoy.multiply)... kim normally accepts orders as low as size 6
ok thanks thanks!!!
happy.gif

@msgt16 sb hunting?? hehehe just got my pacmans yesterday! bili ka na din! hehe

Originally Posted by daxx

I have sb bag up for sale SB Buzz Lighyear Eugene Backpack.

oh that, hmmm..

Originally Posted by blasdiaz

try solecity.multiply (former gadgetboyoy.multiply)... kim normally accepts orders as low as size 6
ok thanks thanks!!!
happy.gif

@msgt16 sb hunting?? hehehe just got my pacmans yesterday! bili ka na din! hehe

Nice Pacmans, blas. But, I'm more into low cuts. Ms. Pacman pwede pa.
smile.gif

How do SB lows fit? Since some of them have fat tongues, is it necessary to go half-size up? Thanks!

Thanks for the replies. Maybe that's why some loosen their laces when they're wearing it.

How do SB lows fit? Since some of them have fat tongues, is it necessary to go half-size up? Thanks!

I have tried on mids and highs palang. Pero depende ata sa material nun sb ang mgiging fit. mas safe ata kun magsukat ka muna. Size 11 un sb's ko pero itried wearin my friend's sz 10 mids, ok din naman yun fit. Actually ung pacman medyo masikip yan unti.

trinotown offering nike sb high marshall amps for pre orders. check his multiply site for details.

I have tried on mids and highs palang. Pero depende ata sa material nun sb ang mgiging fit. mas safe ata kun magsukat ka muna. Size 11 un sb's ko pero i tried wearin my friend's sz 10 mids, ok din naman yun fit. Actually ung pacman medyo masikip yan unti.

That's what I planned to do. However, I couldn't find a store wherein I could fit some shoes. Atsaka, nakakahiya naman if I'll just go to theirstore just to fit some SBs. Hehe Some of the Multiply sellers really have contrasting prices. I guess it depends on how they ship their stocks. Shipping to ourcountry really is costly... that is excluding the ginormous customs fees.

msgt16: Try Crate in Nicanor Garcia St, Makati. Lots of SB's you could try on there. Plus they have cheap prices too, so you wouldn't feel guiltycopping kicks from them.

Originally Posted by sickchasedsam

msgt16: Try Crate in Nicanor Garcia St, Makati. Lots of SB's you could try on there. Plus they have cheap prices too, so you wouldn't feel guilty copping kicks from them.

oo nga. Crate is actually very nice, was kinda hard to find at first but when i saw it, the shop was very nice, pinainterior yun lugar na yun. Mukhang ok langnaman magsukat dun. Tiisin mo lang yung kasungitan nun babae.

I'll drop by Crate when I find time. It's kinda hard to find sizes when you got big feet. I think it's rare to find some size 12s in the storeshere. Anyway, does the snug fit of the SB lows apply only on the heel area or it's on the whole shoe? The snug fit of the KB4s is only on the forefoot.

eto may suggestion ako, try goin to any nike park and try on any dunk that they have there in your size.
happy.gif
but before goin there, wear thicker socks.. maybethat will give you an idea of how they'll fit.. Try lang.
happy.gif
tska nakita ko meron ata silang fit guide sa nsb.org. hope this helps

Actually, I've read the SB fit guide thread in the Sole Collector forums. They say that you should go half-size up if you're going Low. I once had aDunk Low and the size 12 fits perfect. I guess I'll stay true-to-size in the SB. I don't wanna look like Ronald.
happy.gif

hahaha! hindi naman siguro sir. maliban nalang kun yung ron burgundy dunk's un kinuha mo. pula yun eh.
roll.gif
kun nubbuck un dunk true-to-fit yun sureako. goodluck

hahaha! hindi naman siguro sir. maliban nalang kun yung ron burgundy dunk's un kinuha mo. pula yun eh.
roll.gif
kun nubbuck un dunk true-to-fit yun sure ako. goodluck

When I said Ronald, I meant his shoe length if I went half-size up. Sorry for the confusion. Hehe

Back
Top Bottom