Nike SB x Jordan IV? - 2023

My favorite shoe in my favorite color……and they make it an SB so I can’t have them??

That mock-up was used for a shoe that was supposed to come out Aug 5, 2020. Here’s the thread for it:

I don't really buy non OGs anymore unless they are really, really good and that mock might be one for me. Green is my favorite color and it looks great with the grey.

It's been stated they probably won't look like the mock though. Oh well.

Yeah, calling me a clown is gonna get it done. That type of nonsense is why I stopped posting info to begin with. Peace out. You'll see em when ya see em. :lol:
you and i have said before how this place changed as far as info posting.

yet these dudes will run with @zsneakherheadz fake pics and be hyped to the gills, justifying and hyping his fake pics but hating on reps lol.

To be fair Zsneakerheadz provides more useful info than anyone else I have seen

He even said in his post the shoes won't look that that. He is upfront about his mock-ups mostly
he said that but then why didnt he say theyre fakes? why does he never address that fact? he got caught begging fake sellers for pics and never addresses it. now he has his minions buy the fakes and then he posts their pics loke they have the ‘plug’.

all im asking for is to be up front and honest.

but its easier to ignore and not admit to people that you deal with the fakes that everyone supposedly hates.

Back
Top Bottom