“He should at least say that pic is of a fake!”

Said photo of said post:

0D4EE92E-D4D6-453B-8B10-10B3FCFFEF1B.jpeg

Lol

“He should at least say that pic is of a fake!”

Said photo of said post:

0D4EE92E-D4D6-453B-8B10-10B3FCFFEF1B.jpeg

Lol
no duh. i wasnt even talking about that exact pic. he aint showing anything new there. it doesnt take long to scroll to fakes with him and his buddy colgan. but when someone gives LEGIT info to the contrary, they get hated on.

no beef. just wish the man would be honest when he gets his “first looks” from fake factories that NT supposedly never allowed pics from.

The mock was better but I still like them. Probably something they won't make a lot of/annoying to get for retail though.

I'll probably have forgotten about these until after they release lol.

oh look - mocks up of the color leaked today - good thing that guy didn’t want to post on here a day early lol - i’m sick of these gatekeeper plug types - stop policing knowledge and info that ish is what has led to the back door culture that has ruined he game - so yes - clown behavior

oh look - mocks up of the color leaked today - good thing that guy didn’t want to post on here a day early lol - i’m sick of these gatekeeper plug types - stop policing knowledge and info that ish is what has led to the back door culture that has ruined he game - so yes - clown behavior

And the leak s still wrong, just like I posted above. lol. It's not gatekeeping/policing if it gets someone in trouble. For some reason they're keeping this one quiet, and I'm not putting anyone in jeopardy just to appease some random clownass dude on the internet. Instead of continuing to show this board what an idiot you are, maybe go outside, touch some grass, and get a life.

And the leak s still wrong, just like I posted above. lol. It's not gatekeeping/policing if it gets someone in trouble. For some reason they're keeping this one quiet, and I'm not putting anyone in jeopardy just to appease some random clownass dude on the internet. Instead of continuing to show this board what an idiot you are, maybe go outside, touch some grass, and get a life.
lol its a joke anymore man!

so having literal knowledge and facts here means nothing. yet alone being 20+ year members!

they’d rather follow and believe zsneak for guess mockups, PK/MrHou fake shoes (where they love his pics but supposedly hate fakes).

hell, even Ekin would get crap tossed his way based off this new NT way of thinking.

#1) ZsneakerheadZ‘s information is legit. I never question that dude when he confirms something. I would, however, take the mock-ups with a grain of salt if he doesn’t say it’s an accurate description or something.

#B) if that Mock-up going around of the SB pair is correct (not the pine green military blocking), it’s an easy no look pass.

Back
Top Bottom