Nike SB x Jordan IV? - 2023

Terrifying

I wonder if Nike forces them to make these demonic faces.
Screenshot 2023-03-16 at 10.21.57 AM.jpeg

Could be wrong but the owner of Corporate said recently that all the drops Hyped or not are going to be FCFS , I believe they started with da LF's (and they won't play da chair game either you have to be there in person all throughout)

Damn, may have to offload my White Oreos for these. After fees on both sides, it's almost even (~$10). Oreos look so freak'n clean, but something has been stopping me from unDS'ing them. Despite the value being lower, I'd rather wear the Midnight Navy's than the Oreos, so may be my best play here. Trying to keep the collection in control as space is running out b4 I need to start moving to a new closet and experience the wrath of the wife ;-).

Would be ideal to off an extra WC3, however, I don't see those ever reaching the same value as these SBs, though it would achieve the objective of keeping the number of boxes even.

If anyone who ends up with these and has the Oreos have an opinion, I'd love to hear your thoughts. Cheers.

Could be wrong but the owner of Corporate said recently that all the drops Hyped or not are going to be FCFS , I believe they started with da LF's (and they won't play da chair game either you have to be there in person all throughout)

Sounds like they're going back to Backdoor City lol. He royally screwed a friend of a friend on the L&F’s. Dude hit their raffle, confirmed his pair, then morning of release they hit him up talking about "sorry, don't have your pair."

Damn, may have to offload my White Oreos for these. After fees on both sides, it's almost even (~$10). Oreos look so freak'n clean, but something has been stopping me from unDS'ing them. Despite the value being lower, I'd rather wear the Midnight Navy's than the Oreos, so may be my best play here. Trying to keep the collection in control as space is running out b4 I need to start moving to a new closet and experience the wrath of the wife ;-).

Would be ideal to off an extra WC3, however, I don't see those ever reaching the same value as these SBs, though it would achieve the objective of keeping the number of boxes even.

If anyone who ends up with these and has the Oreos have an opinion, I'd love to hear your thoughts. Cheers.
personally I like these a lot more than Oreos, and if you already have the White cement 4s there is no need for them.

Sounds like they're going back to Backdoor City lol. He royally screwed a friend of a friend on the L&F’s. Dude hit their raffle, confirmed his pair, then morning of release they hit him up talking about "sorry, don't have your pair."
They did fcfs on their website.... Unless you are talking about the raffle they did for cancelled bot orders, which they had about 3-4 pairs/sizes... Release day wasn't raffle.

I also think corporate will be releasing these on Monday, not tommorow...they aren't a skateshops, which have the 17th release.... So we might see them pop up Monday there.

They did fcfs on their website.... Unless you are talking about the raffle they did for cancelled bot orders, which they had about 3-4 pairs/sizes... Release day wasn't raffle.

Then he hit fcfs on their website. I wouldn't give them a dime of my money anyway, so I guess that's why I'm unclear on their current process.

Back
Top Bottom