Nike SB x Jordan IV? - 2023

I did not even notice that. Prolly picked the worst seller for the first time purchase. Feel like grabbing another pair now before the price meets other platforms. Or just chance it since I’m not sure what seller’s rating was…
Worst case they don’t ship within 4 days you can cancel apparently. Not really worried about it…
I’m sure you’ll be fine. We got members in here vouching for the service & everything is checking out so far, I wouldn’t overthink it.

copped a pair for $308 total on snkrdunk a week ago but the seller hasn't shipped, copped another pair for $353 this morning before prices keep going up 🤦🏻‍♂️

An actually SNKRS draw win was delivered today....the quality on these is exceptional.
a VERY nice addition to the collection

Attachments

• thumbnail.jpg
    thumbnail.jpg
    132.6 KB · Views: 53
  • thumbnail (1).jpg
    thumbnail (1).jpg
    180.9 KB · Views: 52
  • thumbnail (2).jpg
    thumbnail (2).jpg
    184.5 KB · Views: 50
  • thumbnail (3).jpg
    thumbnail (3).jpg
    155.8 KB · Views: 47
  • thumbnail (4).jpg
    thumbnail (4).jpg
    194.3 KB · Views: 431
  • thumbnail (5).jpg
    thumbnail (5).jpg
    135.3 KB · Views: 527
copped a pair for $308 total on snkrdunk a week ago but the seller hasn't shipped, copped another pair for $353 this morning before prices keep going up 🤦🏻‍♂️
Might just cop another pair for $315 right meow and pick a better seller. Worst case I end up with 2 pair 🤷🏽‍♂️

EDIT: just copped another pair. Have a feeling the 1st may not go through but we’ll see lol.

Last edited:
Update. Order that was placed on the 21st skipped to delivered to GOAT today.

Attachments

• 75A7CE25-7CCF-4A40-B6EE-61CB4F4A6427.jpeg
    75A7CE25-7CCF-4A40-B6EE-61CB4F4A6427.jpeg
    83 KB · Views: 411
My homie ordered a pair off Goat before the SNKR drop. Seller never even confirmed. Went from “purchased” to “authenticated” and they coming from HK via FedEx

They're sitting overseas, as alot of Js do. I've had quite a few pickups come from overseas via Goat. Our excitement with sneakers is not necessarily theirs.
the last 5 out of 10 or so from GOAT have come from HK

all check out so I am not too concerned, just interesting how it doesn't show seller hasn't shipped then all of a sudden it shows delivered

I guess I was a bit overzealous when I orders the 2nd pair 😅. First ordered pair arrived & is getting authenticated. If everything checks out looks like I’m gonna be the new owner of 2 pears. Not tripping. One to beat to death & one to stock.

the last 5 out of 10 or so from GOAT have come from HK

all check out so I am not too concerned, just interesting how it doesn't show seller hasn't shipped then all of a sudden it shows delivered

Mine went from confirmed to authenticated in a week. Sometimes steps gets missed. I think of like UPS missing a scan and all of sudden your package is either at your door or out for delivery. Can't wait to get these in hand tho!

Just ordered my 10.5 from snkr dunk, 375 with coupon, price kept creeping up, hopefully these are legit
I did the same yesterday. I did some research on the company and it seems legit. Similar to a Goat/SX for us in the US. I actually heard the new StockX CEO mention SNKRDUNK as a competitor in a recent interview.

Goat is flight club, so people can drop off pairs to flight club and they get authenticated and shipped from there. They also have drop off locations overseas.

Relax people………it ain’t that deep. Lol

I guess I was a bit overzealous when I orders the 2nd pair 😅. First ordered pair arrived & is getting authenticated. If everything checks out looks like I’m gonna be the new owner of 2 pears. Not tripping. One to beat to death & one to stock.

Ain’t a bad idea to have two pairs of these, especially if other cw’s drop.

Back
Top Bottom