Nike Screws up again! P Rod Doernbechers for 50 Bucks!

copped a pair.
i better not get some female pants.
i guess they either ship or cancel because i never heard of pants in a size 11.5

Nice catch, Frank....did you snag the VI on release day?

I have to admit they are kinda nice, especially for $50....

awq13p.jpg

But to echo what Downy & Rapido said, outlet bound fo sheez....

^^Thats a P Rod?

Does it look better without all that "stuff" on there?

At least its for Charity.

Saw that link last night as well. I called them up and if you ordered them for that much, I hope you can into womens pants.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by RockDeep

^^Thats a P Rod?

Does it look better without all that "stuff" on there?

At least its for Charity.
laugh.gif
.... i was thinking the same thing i never seen a P-rodbefore today.

Originally Posted by T21D

Saw that link last night as well. I called them up and if you ordered them for that much, I hope you can into womens pants.
roll.gif

always a wise guy! Really?! I didn't know they were gonna sendme a size 9.5 in womans pants! What a jack!

Originally Posted by only MJs collected

roll.gif

always a wise guy! Really?! I didn't know they were gonna sendme a size 9.5 in womans pants! What a jack!
yea i taste a little bit of haterade.
11.5 pants would be soooo small lol

nike-sb-p-rod-iii.jpg

here's a better depiction.. are those charity PRods even SB for those that ordered, or are they just using the silhouette?

Originally Posted by only MJs collected

roll.gif

How could I hate fool! I have most ( wait, I have more than most, all) of the P-rods. And, yes I was about to order them for that price. I justwanted to confirm the price to clarify any confusion. I bought the pair MRSP FOR THE CAUSE and BECAUSE I WORK WITH KIDS WHO HAVE IMMUNE DEFICIENCIES. So stickthat in your womens pants JACK!

Lots of us would like to stick one to Nike.... but buying these on the cheap, this way, i can't help but wonder if someone other than Nike will loose out.

Nike aint giving all the money to the charity anyway. Think about how many people got the Doernbecher VI's off Swoosh. Honestly who cares... all i know isI got my P Rods for 53 shipped and they'll be here tomorrow. And i dont have to wait for them to show up in the outlet to get that outlet price! Butit's over and done with so..whatever

Back
Top Bottom