Nike SKYPOSITE

hmm i guess we got to see some more pics. the STAT pics arent doing it for me. I have hopes for this shoes though.

From what i read..the shoe comtains zoom AND lunar foam..i think it said something about a lunar midsole or heel..something like that. This is quoted fromsneakernews.com..."The shoe features a Black foam upper that sports a gradient transition from Black down to Light purple towards the Lunarmidsole"...If so, the way lunar just gives out on the Kobe´s..i dont wanna know what will happen after 3 months of ballin..let alone the pricetag of$160.00.
frown.gif

• indifferent.gif
    angle:
  • Zoom_Skyposite_Amare_Stoudemire.jpg

• Good The BEST Angle (STAT 1?):
  • Zoom_Skyposite_Amare_Stoudemire__2_.jpg

• Bad Angle:
  • Zoom_Skyposite_Amare_Stoudemire__1_.jpg

• Good Angle:
  • Zoom_Skyposite_Amare_Stoudemire__3_.jpg

• Bad Angle:
  • Zoom_Skyposite_Amare_Stoudemire__5_.jpg

• Uninspired Angle...
    laugh.gif
  • Zoom_Skyposite_Amare_Stoudemire__6_.jpg

• The WORST:
  • Zoom_Skyposite_Amare_Stoudemire__7_.jpg

The more I look at these, the more they remind me of a Lebron 6/Kobe 3/Stat 1/foamposite lite hybrid.

Those Stat pe's aren't bad. But that solid midsole is a gift and a curse. I'll REALLY have to see these in person and how they look on my feetbefore drawing a conclusion.

Those are sick. Clean but so tech at the same time.

I'm really intruiged by its midsole/outsole construction and how the lunar/zoom is being used in this shoe.

Originally Posted by The Game is a Foot

The more I look at these, the more they remind me of a Lebron 6/Kobe 3/Stat 1/foamposite lite hybrid.

Those Stat pe's aren't bad. But that solid midsole is a gift and a curse. I'll REALLY have to see these in person and how they look on my feet before drawing a conclusion.

Agreed

real iffy on those but i wait till i see them in person. probably be like the foam lite pics made me say no then got a couple when i seen them in person (butthe blue look
pimp.gif
in the pic)

Crap, the unique appearance of these is growing on me... why do they have to utilize Lunarcrap?

Originally Posted by reppin va

From what i read..the shoe comtains zoom AND lunar foam..i think it said something about a lunar midsole or heel..something like that. This is quoted from sneakernews.com..."The shoe features a Black foam upper that sports a gradient transition from Black down to Light purple towards the Lunar midsole"...If so, the way lunar just gives out on the Kobe´s..i dont wanna know what will happen after 3 months of ballin..let alone the pricetag of $160.00.
frown.gif
I'd agree. Looks like another Nike basketball shoe heading to the clearance rack in huge quantities.

the shoes doesn't have a flashy look for me..the amare PEs of the skyposite are better imo

The Carbon Fibers and the Blue look great in photos, but I have to try them on to decide... they'd have to feel as good as the Flightposite for me toconsider dropping $160... not likely.

eek.gif
.... if these feel good im goin to try to rack up on them.... i reallythink they are goin to be the next verison of the Foam lites. Same price range and the same players wearing them.

^haha, he always does it, too.

these take away from the mystique of the real Krytonates. Carbons are the only ones i will consider, on a discount.

roll.gif
@ the 'kryptonate' inspiredskyposites.

They must really have baboons making decisions up there at HQ. Instead of pulling a stunt like this, they should have just did a nationwide release of thefoamposite lite.

In all honesty they don't look bad (thank GOD for switching up the midsole), but it will be entertaining to see how this particular color does at retail.

Back
Top Bottom