Nike SKYPOSITE

i need those yi's. period. and the amare's but the price is just....ridiculous....

and you guys are trippin'......yi jianlian is nice. he will get better.
pimp.gif
. nh.

yi's are nice.i'm kinda mad about the white sole though but i dig the overall look.

i've seen yi in tons of games in competitions in asia and he is legit.he's water from 15 feet out to 3 point range,has more than a decent handle andcan get to the rack with ease for a 7 footer.he needs to work on that D and rebounding but he's solid.once he's adjusted he'll be beasting

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Originally Posted by wooballer20

How does that bro still get his own P.E.'s??

He aint even that good..
smh.gif
co sign

Not to be rude or judgmental to anyone... but IMO its because of a huge Chinese market...
ohwell.gif

The blue the only one that sayin somin to me......and 160 i kno they posites but they dont look that good.....lol

I hope they can make a Knicks cw for Nate, even though they already have the Kryponate version.

Okay, so I've played in them a couple times now. The first session was for about 40 minutes, and the ball of my foot was burning towards the end of it. Iplayed continuously for about an hour and fifteen minutes last night and it seems as if the break-in period had already passed. My feet felt great during andafter the session. I can't say that they impressed me in any areas, but I definitely didn't have any issues with them. The traction is very solid, evenon less-than-pristine courts. Stability and ankle protection was pretty good, however, the upper seems to give a little more than, say, Foamposites orFlightposites. On sharp cuts, I could feel my foot slide a tad off the footbed, but it wasn't a big problem. Heel Zoom Air was firm and responsive and Ihave no complaints about the Lunar so far, since the ball of my foot felt fine.

As a reminder, they should be worn with thick socks or two pairs of socks since the tongue is so thin and the metal lace holes press into the foot. Also, theshoes are super flexible throughout the forefoot, and they even bend a bit in the heel. This flexibility wasn't a problem to me, but it might be to thosewho are used to their shoes having extensive carbon fiber shank plates or something.

I'm 5'8'', 150-155lbs, btw.

i wanted to want these really bad but 160 for disposable LUNAR?

No thank you.

I'll just bust out my last pair of DS ultraposites.

A quick question: There are 'Lunarposite' and 'Skyposite' versions: at toebox area and tongue. Any idea where can I get the one with 'Skyposite'? Nike Store has image of that at the website butwhen I ask them thru email, they didn't give me an exact reply, just said images on websites can be wrong some times...

Thanks in advance.

Originally Posted by sk2evolution

A quick question: There are 'Lunarposite' and 'Skyposite' versions: at toebox area and tongue. Any idea where can I get the one with 'Skyposite'? Nike Store has image of that at the website but when I ask them thru email, they didn't give me an exact reply, just said images on websites can be wrong some times...

Thanks in advance.
I'm pretty sure that only the old models read "Nike Lunar Posite" on the tongue. NDC currently has three colorways up, but only thecarbon fibers are available for sale. The royals and silvers will come soon but those are old pics. The final product of both should share the same details asthe carbon fibers.

I tried these on the other day... Pretty comfortable... but if you fail to tie the laces all the way to the top (the top 2 lace holes) ankle support and alockdown fit in the heel becomes completely not existent.

Casually, they work nicely with selvedge denim. With shorts it's an EPIC fail.

I tried them on today, and they are very comfy. I wish the midsole was as shiny as the upper but oh well, they look ok to me though (not good enough for 160).I was with a friend on mine and she complained about how greasy the shoe was, i didnt even notice it at first but when i looked about the paper in the shoe boxand it did have big grease stains on it. Did anybody else notice this?

this shoe is not a good look! not feeling them..nike shoulda tried to do more of a foam/flightposite type of look imo

just saw these for the first time in person (carbon fiber ones) at Lenox Mall in atl. they look 100% better in person. i didnt like them before i saw them inperson, now they are a must cop, on sale that is.

A quick question: There are 'Lunarposite' and 'Skyposite' versions: at toebox area and tongue. Any idea where can I get the one with 'Skyposite'? Nike Store has image of that at the website but when I ask them thru email, they didn't give me an exact reply, just said images on websites can be wrong some times...

Thanks in advance.
I'm pretty sure that only the old models read "Nike Lunar Posite" on the tongue. NDC currently has three colorways up, but only the carbon fibers are available for sale. The royals and silvers will come soon but those are old pics. The final product of both should share the same details as the carbon fibers.

Thanks for the help~ I just got my pair today and they're the correct one with Skyposite.
Originally Posted by andfattoo

I tried them on today, and they are very comfy. I wish the midsole was as shiny as the upper but oh well, they look ok to me though (not good enough for 160). I was with a friend on mine and she complained about how greasy the shoe was, i didnt even notice it at first but when i looked about the paper in the shoe box and it did have big grease stains on it. Did anybody else notice this?

My pair's kinda greasy too, you can see the stain on the paper. but it just need a wipe I guess.

I ordered a Kobe tee from Eastbay, and they magically mailed me a LEBRON LOGO tee with 'Kobe Premium Tee' sicker on the plastic bag -..-

Sorry if this has been asked/answered before, but are the Amare's and Kryptonate's a general release? Any firm release dates?

Originally Posted by maxtempo96

yi's are nice.i'm kinda mad about the white sole though but i dig the overall look.

i've seen yi in tons of games in competitions in asia and he is legit.he's water from 15 feet out to 3 point range,has more than a decent handle and can get to the rack with ease for a 7 footer.he needs to work on that D and rebounding but he's solid.once he's adjusted he'll be beasting
pimp.gif
finally, someone who knows what he's talking about.
smh.gif
at dudes calling him a flop......dudes nice....saw him in a couple games....dude needs to get biggerand more aggressive....

Thanks in advance.
I'm pretty sure that only the old models read "Nike Lunar Posite" on the tongue. NDC currently has three colorways up, but only the carbon fibers are available for sale. The royals and silvers will come soon but those are old pics. The final product of both should share the same details as the carbon fibers.

Thanks for the help~ I just got my pair today and they're the correct one with Skyposite.
Originally Posted by andfattoo

I tried them on today, and they are very comfy. I wish the midsole was as shiny as the upper but oh well, they look ok to me though (not good enough for 160). I was with a friend on mine and she complained about how greasy the shoe was, i didnt even notice it at first but when i looked about the paper in the shoe box and it did have big grease stains on it. Did anybody else notice this?

My pair's kinda greasy too, you can see the stain on the paper. but it just need a wipe I guess.

I ordered a Kobe tee from Eastbay, and they magically mailed me a LEBRON LOGO tee with 'Kobe Premium Tee' sicker on the plastic bag -..-

The grease is probably mold release. It helps the workers removes the foamposits from the mold without doing any cosmetic damage to the boot. Soapy waterwill do the trick.

I dont mind the grease, i just thought it was amusing, the paper looked like a couch after someone with a jerry-curl sat on it.

Back
Top Bottom