Nike SKYPOSITE

I've been watching for these and have yet to see them on any NBA or NCAA feet.

Unless they look a lot better in person, that's an easy pass for me. I'm a big posite fan too. They just look like blazers made out of foam.

new pics...

Nike you guys could have made the midsole like on the medial side for the whole shoe...

the midsole is the only killer for this shoe...

dont know if imma cop..

to those who have the skyposites as well as kobe iv's....how do these compare to kobe's? size wise....most importantly, width wise, any help isappreciated.

need that yi jianlian colorway.
pimp.gif

how are the skyposites for balling? im thinking of getting a pair but dunno if its worth it.. i'm happy with my kobes haha

I'm really curious about how these perform on the court as well. I'm intrigued by the royal pair.

Any info about availability?

From another thread...

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

Originally Posted by The Game is a Foot

Originally Posted by p1mpjuce

Sherlock, how do those SKYPOSITES feel? Curious about those....

In all honesty they're really quite comfortable and pretty lightweight as well. The only knock on them is that if you're going to play ball in them, you'll have to tie them all the way up to the top or else your heel will shift around a little.

Besides that...
pimp.gif
how'd they fit width wise compared to kobe iv's? i don't know if you have any, but compared to other nikes?

I just held the skyposites up to my IV's and shockingly their proportions are exactly the same...

Width wise, they're identical (no bs) and they feel pretty much the same as far as comfort. The skyposite is a little more snug in the toe area right out the box. But if they're like other posite shoes, it should conform over time.

was very close to picking them up last night..

Nike why couldn't yall make the midsole like this?

WHY!!>?!?!?!?!?

and i also seen these at 34st footlocker..

so im guessing

HOH, QS or NYC area's,

remember its a GUESS

gonna try to pick up a pair of these on clearance

way too plain to drop retail on em

Back
Top Bottom