Nike SNKRS App Nike.com/SNKRS

are they really strict about the time?? 
yes they are, if you come after your time slot they will not let you in unless of course there is a long line. From my experience in NYC, it hasnt been a big lineup, they usually let 10 people in at a time and start moving people in 5 mins before your time slot

Last edited:
In SM at 2:30:

still had FSR of J12 masters, also had  the yellow AM zeros. You get a jumpman pin only if you buy the 12s

pin is white with gold boarder

Last edited:
I had the 2:30 slot and they had them. I know they didn't have them this morning. And yes they are strict about the time in La

Thanks and repped. I had an 11 am slot and I cancelled. I don't think they were available then, at least I hope not. [emoji]128555[/emoji]

Do you guys save your cc on the app for quick purchases? I don't know how I feel about saving my info on there but I also don't want to lose my chances of copping online either.
It's saved on my ndc account.

Edit: It seems they're independent of one another now. Not worried of the cc security honestly. If you're worried, get an ndc gift card and add it there or paypal.

Last edited:
There's not really a line since there's only a set # of spots per time slot. they're very strict on time though and they let every group in at the exact time you reserved. Parking is easy since its in 3rd street promenade, first 90 mins free and there's a lot right in front of Nike

Chicago still had FSR of Platinum and ASG foams. Some UNC and cyber monday 1s, Master 12s and yellow AM zeros. This was 5PM slot

A video from youtube, interesting exchange at LA Snkrxpress about "backdooring"...

Which one of ya'll is in the III's? :nerd:

Last edited:
Missed the Chicago 1's yesterday bc I was too early. And only master 12 they had was a size 14, I was too late. Hoping tomorrow at noon comes through for me. Copped the "yeezy" foams dropping in March as a consolation, (couldn't leave empty handed again)They're pretty dope, got the glow sole on them View media item 1908792View media item 1908795

Missed the Chicago 1's yesterday bc I was too early. And only master 12 they had was a size 14, I was too late. Hoping tomorrow at noon comes through for me. Copped the "yeezy" foams dropping in March as a consolation, (couldn't leave empty handed again)They're pretty dope, got the glow sole on them
They came out nice.  How much was it?

Back
Top Bottom