Nike SNKRS App Nike.com/SNKRS

Damn, that LA Marathon on Sunday is going to be a problem. I ran the LA Marathon before and don't remember it ever being in Feb. 
mean.gif
It's always been in March. I don't know why it's on valentines of all days.

It's always been in March. I don't know why it's on valentines of all days.

So that free parking doesn't apply for Sunday? How much was it every 20 mins? I'm taking bae to a champagne brunch nearby after for dragging her to a SNKRS event on vday. [emoji]128513[/emoji]

These snkrxpress events this weekend couldn't be any more different in terms of experiences. While NY, Chi & TO get 0° weather, LA will be 90°+ :lol:
:stoneface:

So that free parking doesn't apply for Sunday? How much was it every 20 mins? I'm taking bae to a champagne brunch nearby after for dragging her to a SNKRS event on vday. [emoji]128513[/emoji]
I wanna say $2 with a $20 max. 

It's regularly free for 90 minutes.

My wife is gone so that's my V-Day gift 
roll.gif

I wanna say $2 with a $20 max. 

It's regularly free for 90 minutes.

My wife is gone so that's my V-Day gift :rofl:

Cool. Thanks for the info. I have low expectations for the SNKRS event so I don't get too disappointed. I'm actually looking forward to the brunch more to be honest.

Cool. Thanks for the info. I have low expectations for the SNKRS event so I don't get too disappointed. I'm actually looking forward to the brunch more to be honest.
Food>Shoes.

It's hit or miss. They had GOFs today. Chi's yesterday.

The employees eluded to WC4s and OVO tomorrow.

Food>Shoes.

It's hit or miss. They had GOFs today. Chi's yesterday.

The employees eluded to WC4s and OVO tomorrow.
Hope I can cop some ovos tomorrow. Gonna be there at 330. Then I'm off to get some poke!!! They got this good fish place there next to ntsm. I'm excited

For Any of you who got through off the waitlist, did you get a separate email saying what time ? I waitlisted for noon. Got an email for "snkrs station session countdown" but it only says event time "11 am". For Thursday and Friday I got an email saying specifically what time my slot was. When I go to the registration page instead of the yellow box saying "you are already waitlisted for this event" it now says "you are already registered for this event" leading me to believe I'm in and not just on the waitlist. Any help to clear this up would be greatly appreciated, don't wanna make the 90 minute ride in for nothing.
Thanks

Edit: just got the confirmation email. Hopefully that have something good at noon

Last edited:

ahhh congrats bros. im on the waitilist for 1130. hope i get lucky like u dudes.
After all the L's taken today, hoping for something tomorrow. Hope the waitlist comes through for you.
thanks. as of now im still waitlisted. if im not on the actual slot list by tomorrow morning 9am, im not even gonna consider going anymore. too cold in the first place and too last minute if it decides i got a slot at 10. fingers crossed tho

Last edited:
Anyone else get charged $255 for the Jordan 12 Masters from the LA store???  I checked my receipt printout they put in my bag, and I saw it listed for $255 when the box says $190 retail

Anyone else get charged $255 for the Jordan 12 Masters from the LA store???  I checked my receipt printout they put in my bag, and I saw it listed for $255 when the box says $190 retail

It was a mistake. They changed it at the end of the 2:30 slot and had to refund a few people.

Go back and get the difference returned to your card

Last edited:
How are y'all getting waitlisted? I never see that option.

i saw it pop up for me for the first time last night .. twice actually .. i got a confirmation saying im on the waitlist but i never got one saying im actually registered like a few folks here have gotten .. hopefully someone cancels

All my North and South Carolina family are you ready for next year?

Yes indeed I'll be back home for that gotta drive down to Charlotte from Bullcity meet up with my kinfolk....

Oh yes.. we in there like swimwear fam! I'm also from the bull @jadaqwest but wherever I'm at I'll make that drive down to Charlotte. The Queen City gon be lit. Hopefully the panthers have another good season this upcoming year and atleast make it to the Super Bowl again. celebrations will be in full swing early February and then with the ASG taking place in Charlotte it'll be even crazier. Then CIAA after that.. man Charlotte about to be on [emoji]128293[/emoji]. Might transfer to UNCC for that spring semester :lol:

Last edited:
Saw this happen to a few people, go back up there they will fix it

Back
Top Bottom